Windows 10: Change Windows 10 Insider Program Ring Level

Discus and support Change Windows 10 Insider Program Ring Level in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Oldiesmann, If you like, you could download a Windows 10 Insider build 15025 ISO file, and upgrade to it from within your current installation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by jmsnyc, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Change Windows 10 Insider Program Ring Level

Brink, Feb 8, 2017

2. Thanks Brink. I'll download that and let you know how it goes.

Oldiesmann, Feb 8, 2017
  3. Just a quick update on this situation. I installed build 15025 last week but ran into a problem with it (I got a blank screen after logging in - still need to dig into that a bit more and find out why), so I reverted back to my original setup. I downloaded and installed build 15002 tonight and am able to change the insider settings with that build.

Oldiesmann, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Change Windows 10 Insider Program Ring Level

1. Change Windows 10 Insider Program Ring Level - Similar Threads - Change Insider Program

2. Insider Program Preview Release Level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Insider Program Preview Release Level: Does the Preview Release level allow for any feedback / error reporting or is it simply a preview of the finished product that's already cast in stone? My reason for asking is that I seem to be looking for a level that would fall between the Beta level which arrives too...
  3. Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Fast ring: i was using my laptop fine last night, and then this morning when i turned it on, it won't boot tried advanced startup, uninstall feature, and last installed updates - nothing tried booting safe mode - nothing please help...
  4. Insider preview fast ring

Insider preview fast ring: I am currently stuck on 19592.1001 and even though on the fast ring not getting any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-fast-ring/a7ef9816-8c49-46eb-946b-10d60151a0c6
  5. Windows insider slow ring version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows insider slow ring version?: I have has the same version since January? Is this correct? Does the slow ring get any updates? I tried just changing back to the release build but it wouldn't let me (kept jumping back to slow ring on the insider option). So I've switched to the fast ring for now. submitted...
  6. Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders: Hello, I have a problem with the Windows update on Windows 10. I read that the November update has been released today and only what I got by being the Windows insider I got only the update from the screen. I hoped that it is the November Update but I still have 1903 version...
  7. Cannot update Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring

Cannot update Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring: My Surface Pro 5 cannot install updates but shows "update available" in the windows update tab in settings. I got build 18323_19h1 Windows 10 Pro (Insider Fast Ring). Tried troubleshooting which keeps "checking for pending restart", used the Windows Standalone Installer...
  8. Windows Insider Program: Cannot Choose Ring

Windows Insider Program: Cannot Choose Ring: I am running Windows 10 Professional 1809 on a Lenovo P52s ThinkPad. I opted into the Windows Insider Program and chose the Skip Ahead ring. The problem comes when I go into Settings and see "Just fixes apps and drivers" selected. I have tried to click on the Skip Ahead...
  9. Inside WDG - Branches and Rings

in Windows 10 News
    Inside WDG - Branches and Rings: [img] [img] [img] [img] Source: Insider Hub - "Inside WDG - Branches and Rings" 40448
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Insider Program - Change Insider Level

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Insider Program - Change Insider Level: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Insider Program - Change Insider Level How to Choose Your Insider Ring Level on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information If you joined the Windows Insider Program on your Windows 10 Mobile phone, then you will get the latest Insider preview...