Windows 10: Changed default app mode to dark. When I went back to settings to change it back, the...

Discus and support Changed default app mode to dark. When I went back to settings to change it back, the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my default app mode to dark under (Personalization -> colors). I realized I didn't like it (since it didn't contrast properly with Google).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThisIsMike, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Changed default app mode to dark. When I went back to settings to change it back, the...

I changed my default app mode to dark under (Personalization -> colors). I realized I didn't like it (since it didn't contrast properly with Google). When I went back to the setting to change it back, the option to switch between light and dark was completely gone

:)

ThisIsMike, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Change Default App Mode to Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10

To get a "dark mode" for file explorer you need to use "Color Filter" in ease of access, and that will change all your color settings on the whole system, icons, wallpaper, settings, app color mode(need to switch to light so it will become dark) inclusive. what it does is just invert all color settings. After switching to invert, you will need to re theme your system.

*Arrow Turn On or Off Color Filters to the Screen in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

Original coloring

Changed default app mode to dark. When I went back to settings to change it back, the... [​IMG]

Inverted coloring

Changed default app mode to dark. When I went back to settings to change it back, the... [​IMG]

As for forum theme, look at the bottom:

Cliff S, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Change Default App Mode to Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10

Found one! Voice recorder.

Cliff S, Oct 30, 2019
  4. ikifar Win User

Changed default app mode to dark. When I went back to settings to change it back, the...

Change explorer theme without changing default color

I was asking if anyone knew how to change it without changing the default app mode

ikifar, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Changed default app mode to dark. When I went back to settings to change it back, the...

1. Changed default app mode to dark. When I went back to settings to change it back, the... - Similar Threads - Changed default app

2. Cant change back to default theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change back to default theme: I am on a business computer and systems administrator has blocked changing themes. I picked a high contrast color and personalized it to make it better. After i realized the high contrast wouldnt be good for duties of the job, I wasn't able to change it back to the "none"...
  3. Cant change back to default theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change back to default theme: I am on a business computer and systems administrator has blocked changing themes. I picked a high contrast color and personalized it to make it better. After i realized the high contrast wouldnt be good for duties of the job, I wasn't able to change it back to the "none"...
  4. How to change back to default settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change back to default settings: Hey, I have been downloadings MODS for the sims 4, but i accidently right clicked one of the programs/mods i downloaded and clicked "make iternet explorer" my default to open the files. I didnt want this, how do i change it back??...
  5. Unable to change default apps, as it switches back to TWINUI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change default apps, as it switches back to TWINUI: I am unable to change the default apps to the normal apps, they are set to Twinui and will not change when selecting another app. It just keeps reverting back to Twinui. ***Original title: Twinui not allow to change default apps.***...
  6. A Service I've changed the default settings keeps resetting back to default

A Service I've changed the default settings keeps resetting back to default: There is a Service where I need the Log On property changed to "Local System account" with the allow service to interact with desktop checked. This is required for a program that needs to be run that connects to an external device. After some time it changes back to the...
  7. Default app change back to Microsoft Word

Default app change back to Microsoft Word: Hello, I have recently updated my Windows 10 system, as my computer told me to, but now I have lost my wonderful Microsoft Word to a new format that is called Word Pad. How can I go back to Word? I have gone to Settings - Apps - Default Apps, but there is no provision for...
  8. change colors back to Default settings4

change colors back to Default settings4: I total screwed up the colors on my lap top trying to get the red back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-colors-back-to-default-settings4/81ca5943-70f9-4c0a-9fc4-dc51a3b58135
  9. Photos App Source Keeps Changing Back to Default

Photos App Source Keeps Changing Back to Default: My default sources keep changing from the sources that I choose. Also, the photos app keeps recreating the pictures library in the C:\Users\UserHere directory even though I changed it over to another drive. I've also already tried uninstalling the photos app via Windows...
  10. Changing the default app when in tablet mode

Changing the default app when in tablet mode: Hi, I'm new to these forums so my apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this in. What I am trying to figure out how to do is change the default program used to open pdf files when my convertible laptop is in tablet mode compared to when it is in regular laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 change default app mode colors