Windows 10: changing OS language

Discus and support changing OS language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, i have "windows 10 home single language". my goal is to change the OS language to Turkish. how to do that? Moreover, i am using swedish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kerempg, Aug 23, 2016.

1. kerempg Win User

changing OS language

Hi all,
    i have "windows 10 home single language". my goal is to change the OS language to Turkish. how to do that?

Moreover, i am using swedish keyboard, when i change my OS language to Turkish, it will not affect the swedish keyboard, right?

:)

kerempg, Aug 23, 2016
  2. 7thSense Win User

Changing the OS Language build

You can only change between the display languages found under Settings ->
    region+language.

The only way to get more languages at the moment is through a ROM update unfortunately. So, check with your closest HTC service center if they can assist you.

7thSense, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Changing the OS Language build

Can Somebody Pl. clarify whether the official Mango ROM update in English has been released & if Yes from where it can be downloaded.

Phone Manufacturer: HTC

Phone Model: 7 Pro

Mobile Operator: Du

Phone Operating System version: 7.0(7392)

Zune software version: 4.8.2345.0

Computer Operating System version: 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium

Rajagopalan Narayanan, Aug 23, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

changing OS language

How do you change your OS display language?
    - from the Tutorial section I've found you:
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

But note there are pitfalls. You must also download and change the speech language as well.

Cortana will probably give you a message if language settings are not consistent.

The final test is if you can still search Settings. If you haven't changed your Region, display and speech languages etc to match, you will get a strange message about search results not being quite ready yet when you try to search Settings.

The keyboard setting does not matter in this respect.

I have had trouble with this, and recommend you create a full disk image (e.g. Macrium Reflect (free) before doing so, so you can easily revert to that if you get into difficulties. MS has not made this as easy as it should be.

Note: everyone should use disk imaging routinely so as to get out of difficulty without tech help by restoring a previously created image. Even helps as a backup and if your disk fails.

dalchina, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

changing OS language

1. changing OS language - Similar Threads - changing language

2. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  3. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  4. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language in my printer setting: Can you help me how to change language on this setting printerhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKWC0Sid2p31Sk5ysDZdaPMRl93S8yPo/view?usp=sharingOS: Windows 10Printer: Canon ip2770...
  5. How to change language in my printer setting

How to change language in my printer setting: Can you help me how to change language on this setting printerhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKWC0Sid2p31Sk5ysDZdaPMRl93S8yPo/view?usp=sharingOS: Windows 10Printer: Canon ip2770...
  6. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  8. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  9. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...

Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...: Hello, I bought a PC in Japan and I changed the display langnuage to Spanish ArgentinaEven if most of the PC is now showed in spanish, some things are still in Japanese90% of the Configuration app Some texts here and there, for example the "sign in" word after suspending the...