Windows 10: check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro

Discus and support check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please I need to check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro [removed]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mkhalil1, Nov 13, 2018.

1. mkhalil1 Win User

check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro

Please I need to check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro [removed]

:)

mkhalil1, Nov 13, 2018
  2. kjl1956 Win User

upgrade from win10 home to pro using a win8 product key

Is this possible ?

Win7 home on an OEM pc.

I have a win 8 pro ( not 8.1 upgrade retail product key.

If I upgrade win7 hp to win10 home,

can I use the win8 pro retail key to upgrade win10 to pro

edition ?

kjl1956, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Simrick's idea to enter a Win10 Pro retail key worked

Thank you guys. Note added under step 5 below. check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro :)

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Brink, Nov 13, 2018
  4. kjl1956 Win User

upgrade from win10 home to pro using a win8 product key

I understand the upgrade path from retail or OEM .

What I want to do is use the free upgrade from win7 home

OEM licenses to windows 10 home licenses first.

Then upgrade the windows 10 home OEM version to windows 10

pro version; with the last step to win8.0 pro retail key

On the last step above, will the licenses stay on a OEM licenses or change to retail key ????

or is this not even achievable unless I do the install buy media, usb or dvd.

If that is the case than doing the same method from win7 to win8.0 pro would be a more direct route; but the issue is still if I can upgrade win 7 home OEM to win 8.0 pro with a retail

key??????

If that is the case neither route will get the end results win7 home to win 10 pro; unless at one time I do the upgrade with media, usb or dvd, wiping what ever previous operating system was installed before that one.

Win7 home to win10 home or win8.0 pro; then upgrade to win10 pro with a mix of OEM and retail keys.

Thanks

kjl1956, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro - Similar Threads - check legality retail

2. Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key: I have activated my unactivated Windows 11 Home by first inserting generic keys, then followed by my purchased Windows 11 Pro product key. It shows that my windows is activated by with a digital license. When I try to check my product key in Windows cmd through "wmic path...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key: I have activated my unactivated Windows 11 Home by first inserting generic keys, then followed by my purchased Windows 11 Pro product key. It shows that my windows is activated by with a digital license. When I try to check my product key in Windows cmd through "wmic path...
  4. Check validity of Win10 Home OEM product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Check validity of Win10 Home OEM product key?: Hi Folks,I'm having sufficient issues with my machine that I want to stop fighting with it and just nuke the drive and do a clean install of Windows 10. Problem is, it's an OEM Dell copy of Windows, and it came without a product key; no sticker on it anywhere. No disk either,...
  5. Product key for win10 Pro

Product key for win10 Pro: How can I get a product key for Win 10 Pro? I upgraded from Home edition online at Start menu and paid the $99 fee.At first I got an error code 0x80070005. I rebooted and according to "System/About" I have Win 10 Enterprise but I can't activate without either a product key or...
  6. Retail and OEM product keys

Retail and OEM product keys: Hello there, I want to buy a product key to activate my OS. In the web I found that there are two types. One is using a retail keyquite expensive and other is using a OEM key. I further found that once you activate using a OEM key it is locked to that device while retail...
  7. Win7 home->Win10 home->Win10 Pro with retail key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win7 home->Win10 home->Win10 Pro with retail key?: I have a PC that started at Win7 home OEM. It was free upgraded to Win10 home. I purchased a win10 pro retail key. If I use the key, will I end up with a Win10 pro retail? There are benefits to having retail versions....
  8. retail product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    retail product key: i like to if the product key sold by Bestbuy store is legit or a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retail-product-key/6bb8c0dc-a139-4344-a068-8d521fe0fd04
  9. Win7 Pro Retail upgraded free to Win10 Pro need my product key.......

Win7 Pro Retail upgraded free to Win10 Pro need my product key.......: Hi, i built my pc years ago. Win7 Pro Retail upgraded free to Win10 Pro need my product key....... so i can reinstall fresh and start over. I cant find my retail box but the OS is registered and activated to me. How can i find this within my pc?...
  10. Win10 Pro Product Key

Win10 Pro Product Key: I upgraded from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro a few years ago. I am now receiving a message in Settings saying that my product key is for Win 10 Home. This is not correct. It is, and always had been, a valid and activated installation of Win10 Pro. Why is this happening?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check legality windows