Windows 10: Chrome not working in Windows 10 / Can´t install Chrome in Windows 10

Discus and support Chrome not working in Windows 10 / Can´t install Chrome in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, After a couple of years working perfectly on my Surface, it stopped two days ago. When clicking in Chrome to open, icon flashed but never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JuanR6, Feb 28, 2020.

1. JuanR6 Win User

Chrome not working in Windows 10 / Can´t install Chrome in Windows 10

Hello,

After a couple of years working perfectly on my Surface, it stopped two days ago. When clicking in Chrome to open, icon flashed but never happened. No window opened, no Chrome runnng could be seen in -task manager.

I unistalled it and every time I want to install it downloading it from Chrome site, it starts with the process, it says downloading, then installing, then the error:

First the 0430721, then Unkown error.

Microsoft Surface Book 2 working on Windows 10 Pro ver 1903 installed nov19.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you

:)

JuanR6, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Feb 28, 2020
  3. eidairaman1, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Chrome not working in Windows 10 / Can´t install Chrome in Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Chrome not working in Windows 10 / Can´t install Chrome in Windows 10

1. Chrome not working in Windows 10 / Can´t install Chrome in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Chrome working Can´t

2. Firefox and Chrome not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Firefox and Chrome not working on Windows 10: Hello, i just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I started it off with installing Firefox but when I try to launch it nothing happens. I looked at Task Manager and when I launch Firefox, 2 or 3 Firefox processes appear but they dissappear after 1 second. The same thing...
  3. install windows 10 on a chrome book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows 10 on a chrome book: hello Is it possible to install windows 10 on my asus chrome book C423N? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-on-a-chrome-book/a1a51a7b-ea72-4df3-a324-9c3e16d57fc9
  4. Google chrome not installing on Windows 10

Google chrome not installing on Windows 10: my google chrome did not work so I searched up how to fix it. The internet said to uninstall chrome and then install it again but when I try to reinstall it, it did not download. the download bar didn't show up. I tried multiple times but it wont download....
  5. google chrome not work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome not work in windows 10: google chrome not work in windows 10 .[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-not-work-in-windows-10/662ede3e-5420-433a-a949-50de5dea4db1
  6. Cannot install Chrome on Windows 10

Cannot install Chrome on Windows 10: Chrome will not install on Windows 10. Chrome will download but when I try to install Chrome it flashes on the screen for a second then disappears. It seems like something is blocking it from installing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  7. Chrome on Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Chrome on Windows 10: I authorized my daughter to use Chrome on her laptop through the Microsoft Family Features, and got confirmation that the permission was granted. When she tries to do so, she keeps getting the "Ask for Permission" notification. How do I get out of this?...
  8. Google Chrome not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome not working on Windows 10: I recently just built my pc. Installed Windows 10. It came with both internet explorer and Google Chrome. It's more convenient to use Google Chrome, but with this new PC, it just won't work. It will be a huge inconvenience to use internet explorer, as my job requires Chrome...
  9. Windows 10 working on Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 working on Chrome: Please help me, thanks in advance. When I open Chrome I'm now directed to edge. How can I change back to Chrome and leaving edge? The problem started in Chrome when I couldn't minimize the screen - the three dots in the right upper corner had vanished. Since then my...
  10. Windows 10 and Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 and Chrome: hi, i am going mad in here as i think i have messed up my new laptop which was on windows 8.1 so i upgraded it today and my softwares ok, just can not open google chrome. it will crash or just keep loading and loading till the wait or kill notifaction comes up. fire fox is...