Windows 10: Chromium Edge gets Classic Edge's FullScreen mode

Discus and support Chromium Edge gets Classic Edge's FullScreen mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/i_post_tech_articles, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Chromium Edge gets Classic Edge's FullScreen mode

/u/i_post_tech_articles, Nov 17, 2019

2. Enable or Disable Dark Mode for Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium  

How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode for All Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new Microsoft Edge runs on the same Chromium web engine as the Google Chrome browser, offering you best in class web compatibility and performance.

Microsoft has also introduced a new Microsoft Edge logo that is designed to capture the waves of innovation that they plan to bring to you.

Currently, the new Chromium based Microsoft Edge web browser is only available to download and install as a Microsoft Edge Insider. General availability to the public is expected to be on January 15, 2020 in more than 90 languages.

The new Microsoft Edge will be supported on all versions of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server (2016 and above), Windows Server (2008 R2 to 2012 R2), and macOS.

See also:
    If wanted, you can enable the Force Dark Mode for Web Contents flag for an experimental feature to automatically render all web contents using a dark theme in Microsoft Edge.

This tutorial will show you how to enable or disable forcing Dark Mode for all websites in the Chromium based Microsoft Edge.

EXAMPLE: Dark Mode for websites enabled and disabled in Microsoft Edge

Chromium Edge gets Classic Edge's FullScreen mode [​IMG]

Here's How:

1 Open Microsoft Edge.

2 Copy and paste edge://flags/#enable-force-dark into the address bar, and press Enter. (see screenshot below)

3 Select a setting below in the drop menu you want, and click/tap on Restart to apply.

You may want to try each setting to see what looks best to you.

• Default (same as disabled)
    • Enabled
    • Enabled with simple HSL-based inversion
    • Enabled with simple CIELAB-based inversion
    • Enabled with simple RGB-based inversion
    • Enabled with selective image inversion
    • Enabled with selective inversion of non-image elements
    • Enabled with selective inversion of everything
    • Disabled
    4 When finished, you can close the Experiments tab if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

on the Edge feedback forum at

I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread

I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-

Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge Chromium?

(I did get one reply to a question I posed, I think back in 2015,on the promised offline capability that reply said simply and unequivocably

""At this time, the reading list is not available offline in Microsoft Edge, but we’re working on it for a future update"

In my opinion it is a pretty useless add on anyway. because in EdgeHTML it does nothing that adding a URL to the Favorites list already does and now tht Edge Chromium sensibly includes an Internet Exploder like facility to Save a webpage complete you can
    save the whole webpage for off line viewing i.e.reading anyway

johnfowles, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Chromium Edge gets Classic Edge's FullScreen mode

Edge Chromium

Edge Chromium is freezing and not responding

blindfaith-101, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Chromium Edge gets Classic Edge's FullScreen mode

1. Chromium Edge gets Classic Edge's FullScreen mode - Similar Threads - Chromium Edge gets

2. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  3. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  4. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: I installed Edge chromium 2 weeks ago and uninstalled it but when I am trying to install it again it's telling me Microsoft Edge works best with the latest Windows updates but there aren't updates available and I checked all day but no updates are appearing and I cannot...
  5. Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium?: Will Edge Chromium be pre-installed in future Windows 10 releases? Or, will it have to be installed manually? 154811
  6. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  7. Scrolling in the Chromium Edge is now as responsive as the classic Edge on Windows 10, says...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrolling in the Chromium Edge is now as responsive as the classic Edge on Windows 10, says...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9klyw/scrolling_in_the_chromium_edge_is_now_as/
  8. edge chromium

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    edge chromium: [IMG] There is a black line under the address bar in 125% scales of 14'' 1080p display. How to fix it?Thanks! https://preview.redd.it/qacdjzk3yvv31.png?width=1907&format=png&auto=webp&s=65c1cb22d0ad37849b55e15294bd0ce4d3e0f5cc submitted by /u/gui117 [link]...
  9. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: Edge Chromium is freezing and not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/ae638f53-c913-4a51-aa99-593145c4ddd7
  10. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: I keep hearing that the new Edge browser is Chromium-based. So why doesn'y new computer have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/14e2ed1f-a39e-4f23-b6dd-2fb44bb9eee2