Windows 10: Clock doe not show Day of week

Discus and support Clock doe not show Day of week in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Although I have set my date and time, and it shows the day and date in Settings, the day does not appear on my taskbar. How can I fix this please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CassieRae2, May 17, 2019.

1. Clock doe not show Day of week

Although I have set my date and time, and it shows the day and date in Settings, the day does not appear on my taskbar. How can I fix this please?

:)

CassieRae2, May 17, 2019
  2. mobile1 Win User

Show the day of the week?

In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like
    Clock doe not show Day of week [​IMG]
    ?

mobile1, May 17, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User

If you create a custom toolbar and set it to show Large Icons, I know that works...

Edwin, May 17, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Clock doe not show Day of week

You need to resize the taskbar, make it higher (tutorial).

I have Taskbar on left, day of the week is always shown:

(Click to enlarge.)

If you have the Taskbar as by default on bottom, you need to make it a bit higher to see day of the week:

(Click to enlarge.)

Thema:

Clock doe not show Day of week

1. Clock doe not show Day of week - Similar Threads - Clock doe show

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. system tray doesn't show the Day of the Week anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
    system tray doesn't show the Day of the Week anymore.: Since the last update to Windows 10, The Day of the Week no longer shows in the system tray. I've gone to the Control panel and changed date and time formats to the long date dddd, mmmm, d, yyyy and it still doesn't show up. When I enlarge the task bar, it is there, but don't...
  6. How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?: When I hover over the time it shows 17th January 2022 but not the day. I can't see any relevant options in settings. In 10 it showed the day also.Thanks...
  7. How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?: When I hover over the time it shows 17th January 2022 but not the day. I can't see any relevant options in settings. In 10 it showed the day also.Thanks...
  8. How to show the date and day of the week next to (not on top of) the clock in the system tray?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to show the date and day of the week next to (not on top of) the clock in the system tray?: All the answers on google are either for something else, like making the taskbar taller, or outdated instructions, like right-clicking the taskbar and clicking properties. Thanks submitted by /u/Jade-Gate [link] [comments]...
  9. How can I make my clock show the day?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make my clock show the day?: Like this: [img] 127864
  10. Show the day of the week?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show the day of the week?: In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like [img] ? 126739