Windows 10: Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

Discus and support Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The new Cloud Clipboard in Windows 10 leverages Cloud technology. This enables users to sync their texts and files from one Windows 10 device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 1, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 1, 2018
  2. das10 Win User

How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

Sorry, I am not on version 1809 yet, but have a look here to see if it makes any sense.

Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    and
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update: How to use cloud clipboard - TechRepublic

" The problem with the feature is that it only really works with Windows 10 devices, so if you have an Android phone or an iPhone, you have no way of accessing your PC’s clipboard from your phone."

Windows 10 Will Soon Sync Your PCs Clipboard With Your Android Phone - Thurrott.com

das10, Nov 1, 2018
  3. das10 Win User
    How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

How to access the cloud clipboard on the other pc:

"You don’t need to do anything special—what you copy on one PC will just appear in the Clipboard history on your other PC."
    "Microsoft has promised that this feature will be able to sync your clipboard data to Microsoft’s SwiftKey keyboard for iPhone, iPad, and Android, allowing you to copy something on your PC and easily paste it into any app on your phone. However, this feature hasn’t been added to the SwiftKey keyboard app yet."

https://www.howtogeek.com/351978/usi...nd-cloud-sync/

das10, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Alimaggs Win User

Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't sync either

Some of my Timeline activities from yesterday have now synced to my Surface Pro, along with a few from this morning. The sync is *incredibly* delayed though.

Cloud Clipboard isn't syncing at all still.

I'm assuming both Timeline and Cloud Clipboard syncing should be instantaneous? Especially Cloud Clipboard. I've not managed to get this to work once yet. I've tried manually adding the registry keys for Cloud Clipboard too, following the instructions at Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10.
    No joy.

And Timeline sync, like I mentioned, is incredibly slow at syncing. I'm seeing some activity from 11:00am (four hours ago) on my Surface Pro from my HP Envy.

Anything else I could try? Could it be an issue with my Microsoft account?

Alimaggs, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cloud Clipboard working

2. Clipboard sync does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard sync does not work: I have two devices that log in via microsoft account. I have clipboard sync turned on for both of them. However, clipboard sync does not work clipboard appears different on both devices. How to fix this issue?...
  3. Clipboard sync does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard sync does not work: I have two devices that log in via microsoft account. I have clipboard sync turned on for both of them. However, clipboard sync does not work clipboard appears different on both devices. How to fix this issue?...
  4. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  5. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  6. Clipboard sync not working

Clipboard sync not working: I can't seem to get the Clipboard sync option to work , I have a desktop and a laptop , here's the setup. I've turned on Clipboard history and sync on both devices Both devices are on the same microsoft account I've added the elements to the registry as other have...
  7. Clipboard sync not working

Clipboard sync not working: Under Settings, System, Clipboard, Sync across devices, there is a Sign in hyperlink, but I'm already signed in. I should see "Automatically sync text that I copy" and "Never automatically sync text that I copy." Why are these options missing and why is it displaying "Sign...
  8. Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...: Hi, hoping I may be able to get some help. My two PCs updated yesterday to 1809. One is an HP all-in-one, the other a Surface Pro 2017. I realised that the Timeline functionality had broken, entirely, on both machines. Neither machine was recording my Timeline activity. I...
  9. Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...: Hi, hoping I may be able to get some help. My two PCs updated yesterday to 1809. One is an HP all-in-one, the other a Surface Pro 2017. I realised that the Timeline functionality had broken, entirely, on both machines. Neither machine was recording my Timeline activity. I...
  10. How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?: I have my iPhone linked to my desktop Win10 computer, and have noticed that the Cloud Clipboard should work on my phone. I'm sure it is obvious, but can someone tell me how to see the clipboard on my iPhone? 119091

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clipboard sync windows 10 showing not signed in when signed in

2. cloud clipboard not working

3. cloud clipboard windows 10 not working

4. clipboard doesnt work windows 10,
  5. windows sync clipboard dont work,
  6. windows 10 clipboard sync not working,
  7. clipboard not syncing across devices,
  8. clipboard not syncing with other devices,
  9. windows 10 clipboard sync is not working,
  10. clipboard not working in windows 10,
  11. windows 1809 clipboard sharing not working,