Windows 10: Clue me in on OneDrive

Discus and support Clue me in on OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone help me understand what it going on with OneDrive? From what I can tell, all my "Documents" and "Pictures" are going to OneDrive, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Girevik, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Girevik Win User

Clue me in on OneDrive

Can someone help me understand what it going on with OneDrive?

From what I can tell, all my "Documents" and "Pictures" are going to OneDrive, which immediately chews up all my space. I initially deleted a bunch of stuff thinking it was like a backup before realize the files did not reside anywhere on my PC. Thank goodness for Recycle Bin.

I've tried to change the location of my Pictures folder from OneDrive to my PC, but it told me that "the folder cannot be moved". So now I'm copying everything from OneDrive to my C: drive, but my default folders will still point to OneDrive. Can anyone help figure out how to get things pointed to my PC?

:)

Girevik, Jan 11, 2016
  2. MervynH Win User

Windows Lumia 640

I haven't got a clue what you are talking about, I never said anything about Onedrive

MervynH, Jan 11, 2016
  3. windows 10 stuck at 2% for downloading windows update on surface pro 4

Please navigate to C:/windows/logs and upload the file named CBS.log on onedrive publically..This wasn't enough to give a clue

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 11, 2016
  4. KeithM Win User

Clue me in on OneDrive

KeithM, Jan 11, 2016
  5. Girevik Win User
    Seriously? There is no setting to use a hard disk folder, but instead they force you to use is and give you a tiny amount of space unless you want to pony up for more? Sometimes I think Microsoft is as bad as Apple.

Oh well, thanks for the info. I'll take a look and decide if I think it's worth it or not.

Girevik, Jan 11, 2016
  6. Girevik Win User
    Ah, so there is an easy way to do it. Rant retracted. Thanks for the info. I was trying to do it form within properties in Windows Explorer.

Girevik, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Clue me in on OneDrive

1. Clue me in on OneDrive - Similar Threads - Clue OneDrive

2. File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...: Today i Notice That I Was Running Out Of Space On My Computer So I Ran WinDirStat To See What Was Taking Up Most Of my Storage After I Noticed That A File Named 513710F3-B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 took Up 95 GB, But I Don't Know If It Is A Critical File Or How To Access It...
  3. File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...: Today i Notice That I Was Running Out Of Space On My Computer So I Ran WinDirStat To See What Was Taking Up Most Of my Storage After I Noticed That A File Named 513710F3-B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 took Up 95 GB, But I Don't Know If It Is A Critical File Or How To Access It...
  4. After cloud resetting windows 11, login screen appears but I have no clue what to put in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After cloud resetting windows 11, login screen appears but I have no clue what to put in.: Hi,I recently reset my windows 11 computer with cloud reset but after the process was done, I was met with a login screen and with no way of logging in. I tried logging with my Microsoft outlook account but it said the password was wrong but I know it’s not because I have the...
  5. After cloud resetting windows 11, login screen appears but I have no clue what to put in.

After cloud resetting windows 11, login screen appears but I have no clue what to put in.: Hi,I recently reset my windows 11 computer with cloud reset but after the process was done, I was met with a login screen and with no way of logging in. I tried logging with my Microsoft outlook account but it said the password was wrong but I know it’s not because I have the...
  6. constant bluescreening with same ones. pc guy who built it doesnt have a clue whats going on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant bluescreening with same ones. pc guy who built it doesnt have a clue whats going on.: Hi! I've been having problems with bluescreening on my pc. I've had it since august 2023 and it's just constantly been BSOD-ing etc with similar bluescreens. I've tried most of the stuff on here, online and nothing seems to be working. The BSOD's i've been having...
  7. constant bluescreening with same ones. pc guy who built it doesnt have a clue whats going on.

constant bluescreening with same ones. pc guy who built it doesnt have a clue whats going on.: Hi! I've been having problems with bluescreening on my pc. I've had it since august 2023 and it's just constantly been BSOD-ing etc with similar bluescreens. I've tried most of the stuff on here, online and nothing seems to be working. The BSOD's i've been having...
  8. constant bluescreening with same ones. pc guy who built it doesnt have a clue whats going on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Recovery ater a clue screen BugCheck 126

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery ater a clue screen BugCheck 126: I had a critical errorBugcheckParameter10xffffffffc0000005BugcheckParameter20xfffff8059c1286e8BugcheckParameter30xffffb309c0eaf4c8BugcheckParameter40xffffb309c0eaed00ANd have lost a considerable amount of work from open files that i believe were auto saving over the past week...
  10. Recovery ater a clue screen BugCheck 126

Recovery ater a clue screen BugCheck 126: I had a critical errorBugcheckParameter10xffffffffc0000005BugcheckParameter20xfffff8059c1286e8BugcheckParameter30xffffb309c0eaf4c8BugcheckParameter40xffffb309c0eaed00ANd have lost a considerable amount of work from open files that i believe were auto saving over the past week...