Windows 10: CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903

Discus and support CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am having the same issue with the infamous CNEventWindowClass in my notifications that started after I updated to the 1903 version, never... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarkAnderson_323, Aug 20, 2019.

1. CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903

CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903 d3f19448-b5ad-494c-8c51-e32244a201a5?upload=true.jpg

I am having the same issue with the infamous CNEventWindowClass in my notifications that started after I updated to the 1903 version, never had this issue until then. I also noticed that it was it in my registry to which I exported it out (Saved just in case) hoping it would solve the issue and I am still having the issue with the same constant notifications. I am still getting them but not as frequent.

Running Windows 10 Home Ver. 1903 Build 18362.295. HP Notebook X0H91UA#ABA , AMD-64bit and AMD graphics. Below is copy of Registry where it originally was before I removed it. Previous version was 1809 before the update. Unfourtanetly I can not roll back it has been too long and I do not want to go back to original factory version (HP version) for recovery which the version was 1703 I think.

CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903 056562aa-44d6-48bc-824e-469345ae7197?upload=true.jpg

1. If this is a bug how do I resolve this issue (if there is one by now)? 2. will it harm my system if left alone? 3. What exactly is a CNEventWindowClass and what is it for or purpose. Someone, somewhere in the Microsoft community should know this, please help.

:)

MarkAnderson_323, Aug 20, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 20, 2019
  3. CNEventwindowclass

CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903 19174069-3bfa-4895-b1ab-c7f85b86d40d?upload=true.jpg

what do i need to do with cneventwindowclass notifcation ??

Juan Fontanez, Aug 20, 2019
  4. CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903

USB issue with win10 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the exact issue that you are facing with the USB drive?
    2. What do you mean when you say "sub-directory link" and "if its saved on a USB drive"?
    3. Is the USB drive letter changing itself after the 1903 update?

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903

1. CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903 - Similar Threads - CNEventWindowClass issue update

2. Laptop with sleep issues after update 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop with sleep issues after update 1903: Hi My laptop doesn't sleep after updating to version 1903. Before the update, the device was normal and going automatically to sleep when left idle for 10 minutes. No power setting was changed and Windows Update is always activated. I checked powercfg on cmd and it says USO...
  3. Update Issues After Installing Version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Issues After Installing Version 1903: After version 1903 finished installingI put off updating for a long time, I went to see if there were more updates that I should install. I tried downloading and installing them, but that failed. [ATTACH] I then went to the Troubleshoot menu and selected the Windows Update...
  4. Issues after installing 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues after installing 1903 update: Since yesterday after installing the latest updates (1903) I'm having crashing issues. It happens randomly. *I'm getting black screens where I only can see my mouse cursor *Games crashes and freezing *Firefox crashing *Blue screen with "memory management" error And just...
  5. Issues after installing 1903 update

Issues after installing 1903 update: Since yesterday after installing the latest updates (1903) I'm having crashing issues. It happens randomly. *I'm getting black screens where I only can see my mouse cursor *Games crashes and freezing *Firefox crashing *Blue screen with "memory management" error The pc...
  6. Network Bridge Issues after 1903 Update

Network Bridge Issues after 1903 Update: I had a working Internet Connection Sharing established between my Pdanet USB cellphone tether (usb-c) and my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller (feeding out to Asus router). Updating from 1803 to 1903 instantly broke the ICS. Pdanet still shows as shared to the Realtek,...
  7. Quicken 2019 issues after 1903 update?

Quicken 2019 issues after 1903 update?: Updated Surface Pro to Windows 1903, Quicken 2019 will no longer recognize Quicken ID. Quicken support was useless, blamed MS. Anyone else having issues? Fix available?...
  8. CNEventwindowclass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CNEventwindowclass: [ATTACH] what do i need to do with cneventwindowclass notifcation ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cneventwindowclass/1380899d-738a-4546-9b34-5102c92f67b2"
  9. Driver issue after update 1809 -> 1903

Driver issue after update 1809 -> 1903: Hi, I have a computer running Win10 x64 (1809) just fine. It is an old machine and I needed to manually select the driver for the GPU (Radeon HD 5750) since the driver automatically selected by Windows didn't work so well... But again, everything runs smoothly on 1809....
  10. Issues with Display after 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Display after 1903 update: After i upgraded my Windows 10 to 1903v, my graphics card ( NVIDIA 105M ) randomly stop working some times, and even when I'm browsing the internet I'm getting a black bars sometimes and i have never saw this bug in 1809v. - I tried clean GPU installation. - restarting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cneventwindowclass

2. cneevent window class update

3. cneventwindowsclass

4. how to update softwre of cneventwindowclass,
  5. Cneteventwindowclass radeon,
  6. after a winupdate 1903-i get notifications bout unauthorized everything how do i fix in win 10?,
  7. cnevent