Windows 10: Command Prompt and Registry Editor

Discus and support Command Prompt and Registry Editor in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows PC is showing this problem 1. I typed cmd.exe in the cortana search box. 2. Then when I right-clicked the Command Prompt app and selected... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AchyuthSS, Oct 13, 2018.

1. AchyuthSS Win User

Command Prompt and Registry Editor

My Windows PC is showing this problem

1. I typed cmd.exe in the cortana search box.

2. Then when I right-clicked the Command Prompt app and selected "Run as Administrator", it is giving that it is not a verified publisher.

Also this problem

1. When I try to run Registry editor as administrator it shows that it is not a verified publisher

Can anybody help me solve this serious problem. I am panicked by this. Please I request you hereby to submit the reply asap and I would be greatful to you.

:)

AchyuthSS, Oct 13, 2018
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

4. Command Prompt and Registry Editor

Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Command Prompt and Registry Editor

1. Command Prompt and Registry Editor - Similar Threads - Command Prompt Registry

2. Change Registry Setting on command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Registry Setting on command prompt: so i change something in my registry, then i get bluescreen. I can't fix it because dont remember my password when you want to go to command prompt in bluescreen advanced settings. What do i do? please someone answer me, urgent....
  3. Change Registry Setting on command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Registry Setting on command prompt: so i change something in my registry, then i get bluescreen. I can't fix it because dont remember my password when you want to go to command prompt in bluescreen advanced settings. What do i do?...
  4. Change Registry Setting on command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Registry Setting on command prompt: so i change something in my registry, then i get bluescreen. I can't fix it because dont remember my password when you want to go to command prompt in bluescreen advanced settings. What do i do?...
  5. Corrupt registry that command prompt can't fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt registry that command prompt can't fix: Can't play games related with battle eye service, so i checked and command prompt tells me there are some corrupt, damaged files but it can't fix it , ran DISM command, it says nothing is wrong, while SFC scan says otherwise, please help, thank you....
  6. Corrupt registry that command prompt can't fix

Corrupt registry that command prompt can't fix: Can't play games related with battle eye service, so i checked and command prompt tells me there are some corrupt, damaged files but it can't fix it , ran DISM command, it says nothing is wrong, while SFC scan says otherwise, please help, thank you....
  7. How do I open the Registry Editor and/or Command Prompt during the Windows Installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open the Registry Editor and/or Command Prompt during the Windows Installation?: How do I open the registry editor and/or Command Prompt during the Windows installation setup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-the-registry-editor-andor-command/67282024-f774-447a-b13c-ec8dba99496b
  8. How do I open the Registry Editor and/or Command Prompt during the Windows Installation?

How do I open the Registry Editor and/or Command Prompt during the Windows Installation?: How do I open the registry editor and/or Command Prompt during the Windows installation setup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-the-registry-editor-andor-command/67282024-f774-447a-b13c-ec8dba99496b
  9. Hidemaru Editor Grep Command on Windows 10 Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidemaru Editor Grep Command on Windows 10 Command Prompt: Dear Community, Regarding the subject of this inquiry, I am wondering about how to run a grep command search within the command prompt program using the Hidemaru Editor text editor program. Say I know the following. Executable File Path: The absolute file path where...
  10. Command prompt closing immediately after opening it. Weird entry in Registry Editor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command prompt closing immediately after opening it. Weird entry in Registry Editor.: So I was playing Escape from Tarkov, then it suddenly crashed. BSOD popped up and it said "Registry_error". When i booted up again, I tried to diagnose the problem but wasn't able to open the cmd. I looked around the internet for potential solution. I found that the potential...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. registry editor command

2. command prompt vs. registry editor

3. edit registry in command prompt

4. edit registry files from command prompt,
  5. registry edit from cmd,
  6. register editor commands,
  7. registry edit dos command,
  8. registry from cmd prompt,
  9. open registry editor as admin using command prompt,
  10. run registry editor from command prompt,
  11. registry edit command prompt admin,