Windows 10: Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update

Discus and support Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Updated to 1903 three days ago (6-2-19) and my computer is crashing a lot. Watching videos, writing emails, doing nothing just on and computer decides... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ronh1, Jun 5, 2019.

1. ronh1 Win User

Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update

Updated to 1903 three days ago (6-2-19) and my computer is crashing a lot. Watching videos, writing emails, doing nothing just on and computer decides to re-boot or computer didn't shut down properly and I will see the computer trying to recover. Computer has crashed approx. 3-5 per day and having trouble with wi-fi staying connected. Tried reinstalling network, wi-fi, Bluetooth drivers from Dell no real change. Lightning fast computer has now slowed down in so many areas.

Thanks For Any Help - Ron

XPS 8920

16 GB Ram

Using IE

200gb Internet connection

:)

ronh1, Jun 5, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Win 10 1803 to 1903 update

My Desktop computer running Win 10 updated from version 1803 to 1903 a while back, but my Desktop running Win 10 version 1803

I'm assuming the update 1803 to 1903 has now resumed after the earlier problems caused a suspension?

Any thoughts, suggestions?

YadiraPatterson, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update

Windows 1903

Hi Clayton

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Windows 10 1903 is in beta and is a bit unstable as of now. We do not recommend installing it in your primary computer as it can cause issues.

However, if you have a spare computer you can join the Insider Program and get 1903.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update

1. Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update - Similar Threads - Computer Unstable Since

2. Unstable Windows Environment Since October 2019 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unstable Windows Environment Since October 2019 Update: 04/05/2020 - I am running an HP Pavilion p6724y Desktop - Updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, as soon as it was released Pentium E5700 Processor - 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel GMA x4500 Integrated Graphics Windows v. 1903 - Build 18362.657 Yes, this is an older computer,...
  3. Is Version 1903 unstable now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Version 1903 unstable now?: I still have Version 1903, am am starting to see strange things start to happen. One time when I clicked on Hibernate to hibernate the laptop, it shut down instead. Also, When I have multiple windows open including File Explorer, I can't actually view File Explorer unless I...
  4. Windows update to 1903 since 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to 1903 since 1809: I face this problem three times, actually my system is running slow and I don't know the reason, but I am sure it is a software problem. every time I try to download or update to the latest version of Windows, that is, 1903. We are offering this update to compatible devices,...
  5. Since the 1903 update computers can't access a .gov Website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since the 1903 update computers can't access a .gov Website: Computers that have had all cumulative patches for 1903 and Netframe updates can no longer access .gov site. This is similar to the issue in the UK that Microsoft issued update KB4512941. A tracert times out, no browsers can access the site. Steps that I have taken: Ran...
  6. Apps Unstabled With Latest Update 1903

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps Unstabled With Latest Update 1903: Greetings Microsoft. I recently installed latest update 1903 to Windows 10. The apps are a bit unstable with this version. For example, i use Instagram, Facebook and Messenger App. Everytime i scroll on the apps. Rather than scroll down, it takes me back up. I...
  7. Transparency doesn't work since update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency doesn't work since update 1903: Hello, Since the last feature update 1903 transparency effects don't work for me. Im going to attach 2 pictures of how it used to look before and how it looks now. Ive tried the command to reset apps from powershell and I tried reinstalling Windows files but it didn't work....
  8. Computer will not sleep since Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not sleep since Windows 10 1903 update: My computer refuses to sleep since updated to Windows 10 1903. I've read up and followed other suggestions but the computer will not go to sleep. When I say I have tried everything I have. I come back to the computer after several hours and it is not asleep. If I'm lucky...
  9. Sleep not working since updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep not working since updating to 1903: I don't get why... 1) powercfg -requests shows nothing is causing sleep issues 2) sleep works if i set it manually but if automatically it won't Any reason why this would all of sudden not working properly?...
  10. Clipboard problem since 1903 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard problem since 1903 Update: Hi - Since updating to W10 1903 I have been experiencing a problem with clipboard. Lets say I have say two pieces of text saved on my clipboard, I go to an email and use Win-V to paste the first into the subject line, that always works fine. Sometimes the cursor then...