Windows 10: Connect pc with TV wireless

Discus and support Connect pc with TV wireless in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i try to connect my desctop PC with my TV via wireless display. Even if the pc finds the tv when i try to add device i get this message "Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnnyx7, Sep 4, 2018.

1. johnnyx7 Win User

Connect pc with TV wireless

Hello i try to connect my desctop PC with my TV via wireless display. Even if the pc finds the tv when i try to add device i get this message "Windows doesnt have a network profile for this device"

Any idea what to do?

:)

johnnyx7, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Miracast allows you to cast (transmit) your PC screen directly to the Miracast receiver on the TV.

Do you see the TV listed when you go through the steps below?

Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
  3. kfir91 Win User
    Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Connect pc with TV wireless

connect to wireless diplay

• What is the make and model of your Windows 10 device and Smart TV?
    • asus x550 LA befor the update i was using the wireless diplay, smart tv is hitachi
    • How do you connect your Windows 10 device to your Smart TV? Are you using a streaming device?
    • just start from the tv wireless diplay then from the laptop i open connect from the menu and connect to the tv
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • yes , can't connect to tv
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • remove the device and add it again, reinstall windows 2 times, reinstall video card divers,
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    • windows 10 pro

IskrenStefanov, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Connect pc with TV wireless

1. Connect pc with TV wireless - Similar Threads - Connect wireless

2. Xbox Controller doesn't vibrate when connected through the Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller doesn't vibrate when connected through the Xbox Wireless Adapter: I have checked on the accessories app and the vibration option is enabled, also tried the controller though cable and it vibrates just fine. I also have another controller that works fine using the adapter, but the difference is that the faulty controller shows up in windows...
  3. Xbox Controller doesn't vibrate when connected through the Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller doesn't vibrate when connected through the Xbox Wireless Adapter: I have checked on the accessories app and the vibration option is enabled, also tried the controller though cable and it vibrates just fine. I also have another controller that works fine using the adapter, but the difference is that the faulty controller shows up in windows...
  4. Xbox Controller doesn't vibrate when connected through the Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  6. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  7. Can't connect to wireless display

Can't connect to wireless display: Whenever I try to use a wireless display, I get an error message saying, "Couldn't connect". I've tried several different TV's, all the same. I have other Windows 11 machines that can display just fine to those TVs. I do see an attempt being made on my TV, as I'd expect. I...
  8. Can't connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wireless display: Whenever I try to use a wireless display, I get an error message saying, "Couldn't connect". I've tried several different TV's, all the same. I have other Windows 11 machines that can display just fine to those TVs. I do see an attempt being made on my TV, as I'd expect. I...
  9. wireless connection to TV problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless connection to TV problem: Hi, a batch of my lenovo thinkpad running on wndows 11 suddenly cannot connect wireless to samsung tv, seeking any advice.I have updated windows, unintsall network adaptors driver, display adaptors driver, but still cannot connect. Some of my laptop can still connect to the...
  10. wireless connection to TV problem

wireless connection to TV problem: Hi, a batch of my lenovo thinkpad running on wndows 11 suddenly cannot connect wireless to samsung tv, seeking any advice.I have updated windows, unintsall network adaptors driver, display adaptors driver, but still cannot connect. Some of my laptop can still connect to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect wirelessly to smart tv once it is denied

2. Why am I not able to wirelessly connect to my LG smart tv with Lenovo laptop with windows 10 (qualcomm atheros qca9377)