Windows 10: cool file viewer

Discus and support cool file viewer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 Cool File Viewer downloaded from Microsoft Store.Does not work correctly. Opens photo images on their side, not upright. It said it was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeriGeblin, Apr 18, 2020.

1. cool file viewer

Windows 10 Cool File Viewer downloaded from Microsoft Store.Does not work correctly. Opens photo images on their side, not upright.
    It said it was free, but first time I opened it had to pay $2.99 for one year, with automatic renewal. Then it opened photo incorrect position. Please refund my money, I do not want it.

:)

JeriGeblin, Apr 18, 2020

2. Changing file viewer in File Explorer

If that's the case, kindly try the following steps below:

• Reset to the Microsoft recommended settings.
    • Choose default apps by file type.

cool file viewer 3e6d93f4-17d1-4058-9979-575b52d93963.png

We also suggest you to uninstall and reinstall your preferred photo viewer, you may want to try the 64 bit version of the app if you are using a 64 bit version of Windows 10.

Robelene Win, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 18, 2020
  4. iko22 Win User

cool file viewer

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

cool file viewer [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

cool file viewer

1. cool file viewer - Similar Threads - cool file viewer

2. File Viewer Plus Scam --

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Viewer Plus Scam --: File Viewer Plus: You offered this on your Microsoft store as a recommended software. As a matter of fact, it was one of if not the first alternative provided. Shame on you.It's basically a virus. If you don't buy it, it will not uninstall -- blocking another workable program...
  3. NVME cooling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVME cooling: This might be of interest if you havent already seen it. Ask GN 90: M.2 Heatsinks Kill SSDs? Is AMD Losing Long-Run? - YouTube 183033
  4. Cool Backgrounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cool Backgrounds: Can you guys send me your best background pictures that I can use on the laptop? submitted by /u/nitro-zeus4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmqc8n/cool_backgrounds/
  5. File Viewer Plus 3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Viewer Plus 3: As Windows Media Player cannot open ".xesc" video files, therefore I downloaded and installed this software for opening ".xesc" video files. After installing this software in my PC, it asked me whether I would open ".xesc" files by Windows Media Player or this software and...
  6. FILE VIEWER PLUS

FILE VIEWER PLUS: Hi MICROSOFT. I bought the file viewer plus program from online today to open a .rpy file to convert it to a media file to watch on the computer. The ads you had said it would do this. No way ,cant recognize this type of file. So I HAVE WASTED my $45 AUD and would like a...
  7. COOL WINDOWS PROJECTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    COOL WINDOWS PROJECTS: Just wanted to show some cool ideas you can do with your windows pc[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cool-windows-projects/26a85951-c052-4b08-8dfe-3d4c12ecd583"
  8. Deleting File Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting File Viewer: File Viewer is nothing short of ransomeware! I want to delete it from my computer but cannot find it. It must be some sort of hidden file or application under a different name. Can anyone out there help me to get rid of this unwanted monster?...
  9. Cool app MiniBin

Cool app MiniBin: Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and it works nicely. I found this last night and saved the page for today. There is a little free program called MiniBin, you can install it and it puts a trash can in your tray. It will show empty when there is nothing in the recycle...
  10. Cool new feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cool new feature?: Dunno if I've been under a rock or what, but found this cool feature... WMP interfaced with the keyboard volume controls... [img] 3188

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cool file viewer