Windows 10: cool file viewer

Discus and support cool file viewer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 Cool File Viewer downloaded from Microsoft Store.Does not work correctly. Opens photo images on their side, not upright. It said it was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeriGeblin, Apr 18, 2020.

1. cool file viewer

Windows 10 Cool File Viewer downloaded from Microsoft Store.Does not work correctly. Opens photo images on their side, not upright.
    It said it was free, but first time I opened it had to pay $2.99 for one year, with automatic renewal. Then it opened photo incorrect position. Please refund my money, I do not want it.

:)

JeriGeblin, Apr 18, 2020

2. Changing file viewer in File Explorer

If that's the case, kindly try the following steps below:

• Reset to the Microsoft recommended settings.
    • Choose default apps by file type.

cool file viewer 3e6d93f4-17d1-4058-9979-575b52d93963.png

We also suggest you to uninstall and reinstall your preferred photo viewer, you may want to try the 64 bit version of the app if you are using a 64 bit version of Windows 10.

Robelene Win, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 18, 2020
  4. iko22 Win User

cool file viewer

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

cool file viewer [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

cool file viewer

1. cool file viewer - Similar Threads - cool file viewer

2. charged for basic and premium cool viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charged for basic and premium cool viewer: Would like to know why I was charged for both.I attempted to just get the basic because that is all I need for my online school.It would not let me renew,stated I already had productbut would not let me view till I signed up for premium which I did not need and then I was...
  3. charged for basic and premium cool viewer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    charged for basic and premium cool viewer: Would like to know why I was charged for both.I attempted to just get the basic because that is all I need for my online school.It would not let me renew,stated I already had productbut would not let me view till I signed up for premium which I did not need and then I was...
  4. charged for basic and premium cool viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. if cool file viewer doesn't work why the **** are you pushing it?

if cool file viewer doesn't work why the **** are you pushing it?: i downloaded cool file viewer it doesn't do **** , im not going to pay , how do i get it out of my **** system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-cool-file-viewer-doesnt-work-why-the-are-you/bee1e2ff-184d-4803-bbcc-f10b4fbed673
  6. if cool file viewer doesn't work why the **** are you pushing it?

if cool file viewer doesn't work why the **** are you pushing it?: i downloaded cool file viewer it doesn't do **** , im not going to pay , how do i get it out of my **** system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-cool-file-viewer-doesnt-work-why-the-are-you/bee1e2ff-184d-4803-bbcc-f10b4fbed673
  7. Cool File Viewer -Help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cool File Viewer -Help.: Hi, I am using Cool File Viewer to create an Illustrated book. I am inserting images from my device quite successfully and saving the project but when I reopen it all of the images have disappeared and the empty image box is showing "Read Error". I cannot find a "Help" button...
  8. Cool File Viewer

Cool File Viewer: Hi, our Office 365 updated recently annual update and all of a sudden, we are unable to open and view email attachments we receive, particularly excel. When we receive an email and try to to open it, we get a Cool File Viewer pop-up asking for a subscription. Also, it appears...
  9. Cool File Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cool File Viewer: Hi, our Office 365 updated recently annual update and all of a sudden, we are unable to open and view email attachments we receive, particularly excel. When we receive an email and try to to open it, we get a Cool File Viewer pop-up asking for a subscription. Also, it appears...
  10. Cool File Viewer

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cool file viewer