Windows 10: Cortana not displaying my intrests

Discus and support Cortana not displaying my intrests in Cortana to solve the problem; I am owner of Lumia 650. My Cortana doesn't display my intrests when activated.Cor... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KEDAR KALE, May 31, 2019.

1. Cortana not displaying my intrests

I am owner of Lumia 650. My Cortana doesn't display my intrests when activated.Cor

:)

KEDAR KALE, May 31, 2019
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Cortana not displaying my intrests [​IMG]

Try0x101, May 31, 2019
  3. Corrupt cortana not displaying properly

As per my below image, when I open cortana the display does not look right. There are three options under "can I be of assistance?" (or one of the other sayings things it puts there) which only become visible when I hover over them. I don't believe this is the proper behavior. Also in the "pick up where I left off" section it just oddly shows icons of the program I was using and doesn't give the name of the file. I don't believe this is the correct behavior either. Clicking on one of the icons opens up a recent file.

I tried following these steps with no luck - Reinstall and Re-register Cortana in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Not hovering over any option:

Hovering over one option:

bobsagetfullhou, May 31, 2019
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana not displaying my intrests

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Cortana not displaying my intrests

1. Cortana not displaying my intrests - Similar Threads - Cortana displaying intrests

2. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing: when i turn on the news and intrests option on the taskbar it dissapears after a few minutes and the weather is not updating to what the weather actually is please help me or give me useful information...
  3. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing: when i turn on the news and intrests option on the taskbar it dissapears after a few minutes and the weather is not updating to what the weather actually is please help me or give me useful information...
  4. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Misleading information about "News & Intrests-function"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Misleading information about "News & Intrests-function": Hi friends! I have never heard so many misleading answers about a function as with the "News & Intrests" button in the taskbar. Can someone from Microsoft step forward and say what applies. Some write that you must have the update KB5003173 and Microsoft itself pulls it as a...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 Build 19024.985 News and Intrests

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 Build 19024.985 News and Intrests: I recently updated my Windows build to 19042.985 About 4 hours ago from this time of making, and dont have the News and Intrests wiget. And i am aware of the controlled rollout Microsoft is doing, but i restarted 4 times and its been 4 hours.Any thoughts?Aiden...
  7. Meet Now and News And Intrests Missing On 20H2 With Fully Updated Windows

Meet Now and News And Intrests Missing On 20H2 With Fully Updated Windows: I have the latest updates for windows 10 20h2 and i see there is meet now and the new news and interests feature missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meet-now-and-news-and-intrests-missing-on-20h2/4366c51c-84f2-4889-adf8-558d159cf117
  8. why microsoft has not intrested apps

why microsoft has not intrested apps: why Microsoft not interested apps and also some apps available but there are so many bugs but no any bugs fixes, I already feedback particular aap but no any bugs fixes update why....
  9. Corrupt cortana not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt cortana not displaying properly: As per my below image, when I open cortana the display does not look right. There are three options under "can I be of assistance?" (or one of the other sayings things it puts there) which only become visible when I hover over them. I don't believe this is the proper...
  10. Corrupt cortana not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupt cortana not displaying properly: As per my below image, when I open cortana the display does not look right. There are three options under "can I be of assistance?" (or one of the other sayings things it puts there) which only become visible when I hover over them. I don't believe this is the proper...