Windows 10: Cortana Podcast Invoke

Discus and support Cortana Podcast Invoke in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana is playing podcasts just fine via TuneIn radio on my Invoke. However, I can't figure out a way to play a previous podcast. For example if it... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Outatimez, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Outatimez Win User

Cortana Podcast Invoke

Cortana is playing podcasts just fine via TuneIn radio on my Invoke. However, I can't figure out a way to play a previous podcast. For example if it plays podcast XYZ Latest Episode. I can't figure out a command to tell it to play a "previous" podcast. Anyone know a voice command to do this?

:)

Outatimez, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Outatimez Win User

Cortana Podcast Invoke

Cortana is playing podcasts just fine via TuneIn radio on my Invoke. However, I can't figure out a way to play a previous podcast. For example if it plays podcast XYZ Latest Episode. I can't figure out a command to tell it to play a "previous" podcast.
    Anyone know a voice command to do this?

Outatimez, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Peer_Sam, Nov 7, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Cortana Podcast Invoke

Cannot Invoke Cortana

There is an option when installing Win 10 to use Cortana or not. I'm wondering if you (or the installer) chose not to?

- suggests you didn't enter the command correctly.

Please post a screenshot of what you attempted.

Windows key + S should launch Cortana if enabled and functional.
    This is the Notebook (in this context):

Cortana Podcast Invoke [​IMG]

Rt click the taskbar and you should see this:

*Arrow Hide or Show Search Box or Cortana Icon on Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

Cortana Podcast Invoke [​IMG]

dalchina, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Cortana Podcast Invoke

1. Cortana Podcast Invoke - Similar Threads - Cortana Podcast Invoke

2. TuneIn not playing on Cortana/Invoke

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TuneIn not playing on Cortana/Invoke: I've recently started having a problem with my Cortana/Invoke speaker not being able to play certain streams. Is there a way to update the app for the speaker? This is a new TuneIn app for desktop I had to install to make it work on PC as I was having the same issue....
  3. Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker: Okay, I made the mistake of buying 4 Invokes for $50 at the Microsoft Store. I first bought two and really like them and then bought two more. I have two of them set up. I love the sound quality it's better than the Echo Dots and Google Homes that I also have and I've been...
  4. Cortana Invoke speaker not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cortana Invoke speaker not working: Recently I purchased Cortana Invoke for my pc, however when trying to pair it VIA Bluetooth to my pc. The issue is it pairs fine and is connected but in settings it is not connected under the audio it appears connected under other devices. I am unable to open sound settings...
  5. Cortana Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Invoke: Cortana stopped working correctly on the invoke as of 7/27. When I ask for the forcast, I get the definition of forcast. If I'm more specific Iike what is the current temperature I get the I can't help with that. This happens on all 3cof my Invokes...
  6. Harman Kardon Invoke and Setup with Cortana

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon Invoke and Setup with Cortana: I want to setup my Invoke. Cortana wants to set up Surface Headphones...……..I don't have any. I have tried this on Android and Windows. Any suggestions....
  7. Cortana Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Invoke: Alarm does not go off at requested time. I set alarm for 5:50 Am . Alarm goes off at 8:50 am. Invoke will verify Alarm is sr.et at 550, if request time, time will be correct. I have factory reset with same results...
  8. Play podcasts using Cortana

in Windows 10 Customization
    Play podcasts using Cortana: I have Harman Kardon Invoke to play podcasts using Cortana. But I don’t know how to start a previous podcast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-podcasts-using-cortana/1cf2cacc-99b0-4d7c-a108-10a2f7f83d90
  9. Cannot Invoke Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Invoke Cortana: System: ASUS M32CD 64-bit, Intel Core i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz,, 4 Cores, 8 GB DRAM, 4 TB Harddrive OS: Windows 10 Home, V 10.0.16299 Build 16299 (factory installed, updates up to date) Despite a mention of Cortana here and there, I can't make it run. My screen never quite...
  10. Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana: We’re excited to share that today, our partner Harman Kardon, released new details about the previously announced voice-activated speaker featuring Cortana*. [img] The Harman Kardon Invoke speaker combines the rich, captivating sound that Harman Kardon is known for...