Windows 10: Cortana & Search all in window 10

Discus and support Cortana & Search all in window 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana & Search all in window 10 and it is very usefull too search voice and text both. Check this out for more info about search in window 10.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Farmkey, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Farmkey Win User

Cortana & Search all in window 10

Cortana & Search all in window 10 and it is very usefull too search voice and text both.

Check this out for more info about search in window 10.

Check this out also Online Agri Shop

:)

Farmkey, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Cortana & Search all in window 10 [​IMG]

Try0x101, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Cortana & Search all in window 10 - Similar Threads - Cortana Search window

2. Cortana and Search

in Cortana
    Cortana and Search: I deleted Cortana. I now have no search options, apps won't open, and my mouse and keyboard failed a diagnostic test. When I run troubleshooter is says my Windows Search doesn't work. I've tried every suggestion on google search, most I can't try because search doesn't work....
  3. Cortana and Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana and Search: I performed a virus, malware and clean up of Windows using Tronscript. It did the job except for two things- removed the Search icon and Cortana icon from my Windows tray. I can move Cortana to the tray. However, I can't open it. It tells me need permission from the...
  4. cortana windows search

in Cortana
    cortana windows search: Since a couple days ago, my "type here to search" on my taskbar has not been working, the loading wheel comes up when I click on it but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-windows-search/8e7821f8-7570-4468-858e-cec84b74bf11
  5. Cortana & Search

in Cortana
    Cortana & Search: Dear Sirs Recently my Cortana has stopped searching, stating that there is no internet connection. However, the internet connection is fine and and strong and nothing else reports this problem. I have no problems browsing at all. What's going on?...
  6. CORTANA search

in Cortana
    CORTANA search: Hi All, Is there a way to configure CORTANA to search for specific words from a documents contained in specific folder only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-search/98bd5c7b-8da6-4617-b617-cb347ba56cf7"
  7. Cortana Search In Windows 10 Not Working

in Cortana
    Cortana Search In Windows 10 Not Working: After the Windows 10 update on March 12, 2019 last Tuesday, I noticed that the Cortana search is not working anymore. When I type some input letters on the Cortana search bar, Cortana only takes in and displays the first two letters I typed on the search bar every time. Then,...
  8. Cortana and search not working window 10..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana and search not working window 10..: I am facing problems, and some of the inbuilt functions are also not functioning as expected. The Start Menu, Cortana and the Taskbar Search functions in Windows 10 operating system have been one of the most useful features that let me search any file without leaving the...
  9. Windows 10 Search (Cortana) Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search (Cortana) Not Working: Hi all So this is a well known issue with a magnitude of other users reporting it. I myself have experienced this on around 90% of all Windows 10 PC's I've worked on and configured/built so the problem is very prevalent and I'm at a loss to explain why this hasn't been...
  10. Windows 10 Search/Cortana Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search/Cortana Bug: Hi guys. I did a fresh reinstall of Windows 10. Worked flawlessly, even the activation (pretty proud of myself lol) but bit of a weird bug happens sometimes. If I left click on Search next to start bar, it will light up but not open. It will on the second click but just a bit...