Windows 10: Cortana & search

Discus and support Cortana & search in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Lenovo H50-55 Desktop using Windows10 (64bit). I would like to be able to talk to Cortana. The computer did NOT come with a... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by EdwardMHU, Oct 30, 2018.

1. EdwardMHU Win User

Cortana & search

Hello,

I have a Lenovo H50-55 Desktop using Windows10 (64bit).

I would like to be able to talk to Cortana.

The computer did NOT come with a microphone or head phones.

My keyboard is NOT wireless.

I am thinking about getting a COWIN E7 Pro [2018 Upgraded] #7092 headphone set with Mic.

My question is.... will the COWIN E7 do the job.

If not, which headphone set should I be getting.

Thank you for your help!

:)

EdwardMHU, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Cortana & search [​IMG]

Try0x101, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Search without Cortana

Hi,

The search function on Cortana showing both local and online suggestions is designed to help users to gain full access to all the possible search results. If you're trying to search for a local file without picking up online suggestions, we recommend that
    you use the filter option to refine the search. Here are the steps on how to set the filter:

• Type the word that you're trying to search.
    • Select the appropriate filter for the desired result.

Cortana & search 8f635b1a-87cb-478c-89d6-f384502ffef7.png
    • Wait for the list to load and click the desired search result.

Basic searches like, function, settings, and location doesn't require filter. In addition, you can click the drop-down arrow for
    Filters to view other filter type.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Nov 9, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Cortana & search

dalchina, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Cortana & search

1. Cortana & search - Similar Threads - Cortana search

2. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  3. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  4. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

in Cortana
    How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10: How to get old cortana back on windows11 and 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-back-cortana-in-search-version-on/67982290-c632-4369-9a79-43368fb0fe4c
  6. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10: How to get old cortana back on windows11 and 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-back-cortana-in-search-version-on/67982290-c632-4369-9a79-43368fb0fe4c
  7. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

8. I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar: In an update, I could not type anywhere, period, but using search and indexing fixed the problem enough to allow me to type in everything except for Microsoft apps. I cannot install apps because I cannot use the Microsoft Store. I also cannot type into the dialog box...
  9. I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar

in Cortana
    I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar: In an update, I could not type anywhere, period, but using search and indexing fixed the problem enough to allow me to type in everything except for Microsoft apps. I cannot install apps because I cannot use the Microsoft Store.Here are all of the "solutions" I have tried...
  10. I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar

I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar: In an update, I could not type anywhere, period, but using search and indexing fixed the problem enough to allow me to type in everything except for Microsoft apps. I cannot install apps because I cannot use the Microsoft Store.Here are all of the "solutions" I have tried...