Windows 10: Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE

Discus and support Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; are the freezes just occuring in your game? maybe its the game itself. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sandman83, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE

are the freezes just occuring in your game? maybe its the game itself.

BSODHunter, Feb 22, 2017
  2. Sandman83 Win User

No it happens when watching videos too or just randomly but not as much as games.

Sandman83, Feb 23, 2017
  3. There are so much things which could cause a system freeze. There nothing I can see in the eventlog. Since there are no BSOD dumps its hard to analyze. But a had a look at your last dump again.

I recommend a filesystem repair.

Repair Windows Filesystem:

1. Open an elevated command prompt.
    2. In the elevated command prompt, type these commands below, and press Enter:

dism /Online /NoRestart /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    dism /Online /NoRestart /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    dism /Online /NoRestart /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

sfc /scannow

chkdsk %systemdrive% /F /R /X
    fsutil dirty set %systemdrive%

SFC:
    The SFC command scans the integrity of all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.
    DISM:
    If a Windows image becomes unserviceable, you can use the Deployment Imaging and Servicing Management (DISM) tool to update the files and correct the problem.
    For example, you would use sfc /scannow command is unable to repair corrupted or modified system files because the component store (source) is corrupted. SFC should be able to repair the files afterwards.
    CHKDSK:
    Checking your drives for errors every once in a while can help fix some performance issues. Drive errors can usually be caused by bad sectors, improper shutdowns, bad software, corruption, physical damage, etc...

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE

1. Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE - Similar Threads - Crashes BSOD's usually

2. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  3. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  4. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash while playing a game, why??: Hello, i was playing cod warzone and suddenly after 1 hour of gameplay, my pc crashed with BSOD. I think it was a video_scheduler_internal_error if i remember correctly. i have the minidump file saved in my minidump folder, if necessary. Thank you for helping me...
  5. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crash while playing a game, why??: Hello, i was playing cod warzone and suddenly after 1 hour of gameplay, my pc crashed with BSOD. I think it was a video_scheduler_internal_error if i remember correctly. i have the minidump file saved in my minidump folder, if necessary. Thank you for helping me...
  6. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD sporadic and usually playing games

BSOD sporadic and usually playing games: Hi guys So I have been having sporadic blue screens and they are usually during game play. I play multiple different games, but what I have noticed is that Battlefield 5 or Planetside 2 will crash straight to desktop no error, then when I play another game, soon I may get a...
  8. Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.

Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.: Hi, Recently my PC has been seeing BSODs quite frequently. They usually occur while playing games. The bugcheck code varies as well. Attachment 111193 Any help diagnosing the problem would be appreciated. Thanks! 70611
  9. Random BSOD's every 45 min or so, usually while playing games

Random BSOD's every 45 min or so, usually while playing games: Hi all, so after some searching on the deal with blue screen of death and win 10, I decided i needed to make a post specific to my situation. So I built my PC around august of this year and generally the machine runs fine. Lately though I've gotten BSOD several times in these...
  10. BSOD Usually while playing GTA V, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Usually while playing GTA V, caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I keep getting repeated BSOD after fresh install of Windows 10. I originally reinstalled because my computer was running really slowly and nothing else was working, so I reinstalled my OS. Most of them have been SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...