Windows 10: Crashes when I play

Discus and support Crashes when I play in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I'm getting more and more BSOD. I'm mostly playing DOTA 2 and after the new patch the trouble started... I'm not sure if DOTA is the cause or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blackthorne, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Crashes when I play

Hello!

I'm getting more and more BSOD. I'm mostly playing DOTA 2 and after the new patch the trouble started... I'm not sure if DOTA is the cause or the recent Windows update. In event viewer it says Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework : ESIF(8.1.10603.192) TYPE: ERROR.
    I didn't do anything new or installed anything.
    Note that I have an laptop... and it gets really hot lately. I ussualy get around 70-75 degrees, but now it goes to 90+ *Mad
    Oh and i run an sfc /scannow tool and i got Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some (or all) of them, didn't try DSIM. Waiting for your response first. *chuckle
    Thx in advance.
    Attachment 55969

:)

blackthorne, Dec 28, 2015

2. My PC crashes when I play games

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 28, 2015
  3. My PC crashes when I play games

Read the wiki and if you get stuck tell us where.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 28, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Crashes when I play

Please uninstall any ASUS software installed, ASUS software is known for causing bluescreens.

Please check ASUS for driver updates, install every newest available driver.
    If the newest driver is already installed, reinstall the driver to remove corrupted drivers.

Please uninstall Avast while troubleshooting and use Windows Defender as alternative.
    Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: ffffd000`87d7c2f8 fffff800`15a422bdUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswMonFlt.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswMonFlt.sys aswMonFlt+0x22bd[/quote]

Crashes when I play [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

5. blackthorne, Dec 31, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    What is your laptop model?

The corrupted file is opencl.dll which I believe is because Nvidia has overwritten it. That is where most of the other threads with this corruption are talking about.

Please try following command in admin command prompt
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote] If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial

7. Hello!
    My laptop is an K56CB.
    It seems that unistalling Avast made stuff more stable...
    I'll do the DISM tool and see what happens.

Thank you again.

blackthorne, Dec 31, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Crashes when I play

Avast drivers were flagged a lot in many different crashes, if removing it didn't make your system more stable I would be very surprised.

axe0, Jan 1, 2016
  9. No, no, it did... don't know if avast or the asus drivers but now it's more stable

blackthorne, Jan 1, 2016
  10. BTW... I don't know really happens, but I need to restart the laptop if I want to play anything. I mean if I open and other app and the I wanna play some games i get max 15 fps... after restart much more, 70 fps.

If you know the cause or anything that could help I'll really appreciate it.

Thank.

blackthorne, Jan 1, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    Could be many things from a problem with your display drivers to settings in the games.

Thema:

Crashes when I play

1. Crashes when I play - Similar Threads - Crashes play

2. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  3. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  4. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...
  5. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...
  6. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  7. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  8. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  9. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  10. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...