Windows 10: Create an bootable ISO from folders System and Windows

Discus and support Create an bootable ISO from folders System and Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How would I go about creating an bootable USB ISO from the System and Windows folders? I have a sysprep'd Windows 10 Pro with my applications and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rrbond07, Feb 1, 2017.

1. rrbond07 Win User

Create an bootable ISO from folders System and Windows

How would I go about creating an bootable USB ISO from the System and Windows folders? I have a sysprep'd Windows 10 Pro with my applications and settings created. Now I wanted to create an ISO so I can boot from it, install the OS as well as install the Windows folder that has all my applications and settings.

This ISO would be used for multiple installs on rebuilt p.c.s.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Steve

:)

rrbond07, Feb 1, 2017

2. Windows 10 install fails to complete

hey

,Is there a $windows ~BT folder exists in C:/

If yes, the windows 10 files are downloaded into your computer.

Use this article to create an ISO from that and upgrade your system

hope it helps

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 1, 2017
  3. x osn Win User
    Windows 10 create your own installation media

You will need to decrypt the Windows 10 ESD file which is located w/in the following folder

C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources\Install.esd

upon your hard disk & convert it from an esd file back in to an ISO file using an ESD to ISO decrypter for your Windows 10 installation which can be saved to a safe place upon your PC!

Windows 10 Forums> "ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File">

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/esd-to-iso-create-bootable-iso-from-windows-10-esd-file.7462/

Regards,

Xen.

x osn, Feb 1, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

Kari, Feb 1, 2017
Thema:

1. Create an bootable ISO from folders System and Windows - Similar Threads - Create bootable ISO

2. Creating a bootable usb from ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating a bootable usb from ISO: If I create a bootable usb from the ISO file, does that ISO file remain the same in the sense that I can use it to to an In-Place Repair or reinstall Windows?...
  3. Create Bootable USB From Win10 Build-1909 ISO

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Create Bootable USB From Win10 Build-1909 ISO: Hi guys. Currently on build 2004 but looking to clean install 1909. Unfortunately the Media Creation Tool will only work for the most recent build which is 2004. What's the best way for me to create a bootable USB with 1909 on it? I have the ISO just need to create the USB....
  4. How to Create a Bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Create a Bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files?: I want to create a bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files. I have all the copied files from a Windows Dvd disc but I want to make a bootable ISO file from it. Please help me in making ISO with the easiest way....
  5. How to Create ISO from Bootable USB in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Create ISO from Bootable USB in Windows 10?: Hey! I have a bootable USB with windows 10 in it. And I want to Convert that USB to ISO file. So that I can backup it for later use and can use that Pendrive for further use. Please Help!...
  6. Creating a Bootable DVD with Linux .ISO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating a Bootable DVD with Linux .ISO: I am in need of creating a bootable DVD, whenever I put my DVD on the tray and enter it into the computer, I am greeted with a popup asking me which way I want to use this disc, 'Like a USB flash drive' or 'With a CD/DVD player'. I am trying to dual boot Linux and Windows...
  7. Creating bootable unattended ISO..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating bootable unattended ISO..: Hi, Is there a proper way to create an unattended bootable ISO (the methods I have tried thus far do NOT work). I have the following ISO files. 1. Windows 10 1903 ISO directly downloaded from Microsoft. 2. Windows ADK for 1903. I only took the auto answer file part from...
  8. create bootable iso for 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    create bootable iso for 1803: hi joydeep sir what tool i will use to create bootable iso for 1803 as 1809 got totally due to some bugs or isolated reported issue by customers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-bootable-iso-for-1803/57e5925e-8d7a-4f8a-b056-360d3dc43a66
  9. ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File: How to: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File [img] Warning As Microsoft has changed the upgrade method from ESD based upgrade to a UUP based, the method told in this tutorial does not work anymore with 15xxx and later builds. Please see UUP to ISO...
  10. UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files: How to: UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files [img] Note Microsoft has made some changes in the delivery system. UUP Dump working perfectly, allowing users to create Insider ISO images even when not opted in for Insider program, I see it...