Windows 10: D^*-1+ and automatic airplane mode issue

Discus and support D^*-1+ and automatic airplane mode issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today when I was using my acer aspire 5 laptop all of a sudden it started to input it's own letters and numbers and then the issue stopped. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielleGarner, Jan 14, 2020.

1. D^*-1+ and automatic airplane mode issue

Today when I was using my acer aspire 5 laptop all of a sudden it started to input it's own letters and numbers and then the issue stopped. This evening now when I go to type it will let me press one key and then goes instantly into airplane mode and inputs D^*-1+ where ever I am trying to type. Then I cant do anything else on the keyboard.

Is anyone else having this issue? Any solutions?

:)

DanielleGarner, Jan 14, 2020

2. Airplane Mode is enabled automatically in Windows 10

Airplane mode is enabled automatically, how do I turn it off?

Source How to Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Windows 10

DavidPostill, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Issues with airplane mode getting stuck in Windows 10.

Hi Shubham,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in there system settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then choose Settings,

3. Select Network & Internet.

4. Click on Airplane mode.

5. Then turn off Airplane mode.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with disabling Airplane mode in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 14, 2020
  4. D^*-1+ and automatic airplane mode issue

WINDOWS 10 AIRPLANE MODE AUTOMATICALLY TURNS

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1:

You can turn off aero plane mode from setting and check if it helps:

1. Go to settings.

2. Click on network.

3. Select flight mode and toggle to disable it.

4. After you tap or click the toggle to turn Airplane mode on or off, it can take your PC a few seconds to turn each wireless device on or off.

Step 2:

Try to Turn off Airplane Mode in Action Center and check the status.

1. Press Windows keys +A to open action center.

2. Click tap on airplane mode quick action button to toggle it on or off.

Step 3:

Try to turn off Airplane Mode in Network Notification Area Icon and check if that helps.

1. Click on network icon on the task bar.

2. Click/tap on aero plane icon to toggle it on or off.

Step 4:

If issue still persists, I suggest you to update the Wireless network drivers once again and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X key together and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate the Network adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Look for Wireless driver and then right click and click on Update driver.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

D^*-1+ and automatic airplane mode issue

1. D^*-1+ and automatic airplane mode issue - Similar Threads - D^* automatic airplane

2. Airplane mode on and off automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode on and off automatically: Hi, community i'm frustrated right now, in my laptop I have windows 10 , and airplane mode keep on and off automatically, it's not letting me do any work.. I can't even trun it off, if I trun off it gets truned on automatically, I tried all solutions out there which are...
  3. Airplane mode on and off automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airplane mode on and off automatically: Hi, community i'm frustrated right now, in my laptop I have windows 10 , and airplane mode keep on and off automatically, it's not letting me do any work.. I can't even trun it off, if I trun off it gets truned on automatically, I tried all solutions out there which are...
  4. Airplane mode on and off automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode: There is problem in my windows 8.1 hp.The problem is that sometimes the airplane mode turn on and off automatically and due to this i am interrupted in my work.So please help me to solve this problem....
  6. Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode

Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode: There is problem in my windows 8.1 hp.The problem is that sometimes the airplane mode turn on and off automatically and due to this i am interrupted in my work.So please help me to solve this problem....
  7. Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode: Both of my laptops, work and personal, switched to airplane mode without me choosing it. Both were on different WiFi networks. What could have caused this? Thanks....
  8. Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode

Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode: Both of my laptops, work and personal, switched to airplane mode without me choosing it. Both were on different WiFi networks. What could have caused this? Thanks....
  9. Airplane Mode Always ON Automatically

Airplane Mode Always ON Automatically: I have lenovo ideapad laptop with windows 10. its Airplane mode always on automatically. then wifi also disconnected . so i have to connect wifi again and again. it is very trouble to me. I need to fix this issue....
  10. Airplane Mode Issue

Airplane Mode Issue: my airplane will not turn off and my Wi-Fi will not turn in Settings Windows 10 36979