Windows 10: Daily Random BSOD HELP

Discus and support Daily Random BSOD HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 82054 I am facing this BSOD since the update of windows 10 in my PC time and again, to be more precise in the reply, i can add that usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davinder, May 27, 2016.

1. davinder Win User

Daily Random BSOD HELP

Attachment 82054 I am facing this BSOD since the update of windows 10 in my PC time and again, to be more precise in the reply, i can add that usually i use my pc for cs 1.6 game, browsing & watching movies !

:)

davinder, May 27, 2016
  2. Enzozeno Win User

Random daily BSOD! Help please!!!!

This is driving me mad. I tried everything I could think of: Updated all drivers, updated BIOS, disconnected peripherals, disabled individual devices. Ran Memory diagnostics. IT KEEPS HAPPENING. At completely random intervals, sometimes in the middle of
    a process, sometimes when the machine is idle. Sometimes after a few minutes on reboot, other times after hours of solid use. But happen it will. At some point or another.

The minidump files just give me:

Here is the latest one in full:

Daily Random BSOD HELP [​IMG]
    Primary Analysis

This free analysis is provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc.

Want a deeper understanding of crash dump analysis? Check out our Windows Kernel Debugging and Crash Dump Analysis Seminar (opens in new tab/window)

Crash Code Links

Loaded Module List

Raw Stack Contents

Dump Header Information

Strings

Enzozeno, May 27, 2016
  3. Random daily BSOD! Help please!!!!

Hi,

This error might occur due to an unexpected shut down or restart. For this case, we suggest that you follow the steps and instruction in this
    link.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 27, 2016
  4. Daily Random BSOD HELP

Can you give us the error code of the latest BSOD? I can't seem to open your dmp files.

AbAppletic, May 27, 2016
  5. davinder Win User
    Please guys help me out facing some serious issues *Sad

davinder, May 27, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please remove 1 of your memory sticks, running mixed memory causes problems.
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 27 - Handle 0016h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0015h Memory Error Info Handle [No Errors] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 1024MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set 01h Device Locator DIMM_A Bank Locator [String Not Specified] Memory Type 13h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 800MHz Manufacturer 7F7F7F0B00000000 Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number NT1GT64UH8D0FN-AD [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 27 - Handle 0017h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0015h Memory Error Info Handle [No Errors] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 2048MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set 01h Device Locator DIMM_B Bank Locator [String Not Specified] Memory Type 13h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 800MHz Manufacturer AD00000000000000 Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number HYMP125S64CP8-S6 [/quote]

7. davinder Win User
    [/quote] Sir can u be more specific as i am non technical person using a dell studio 1555 laptop with a single hard disk i.e parted in 3 drives.

davinder, May 28, 2016
  8. Daily Random BSOD HELP

Welcome aboard, Davinder.

Because there are many possible causes, there are several possible solutions.

Go into Device Manager and find your video card. Make sure it is working properly and you have the latest driver, and then find the tab for "Events." Make sure that the driver installed completely when you went to 10.

But what you have is a Windows Vista machine with a powerful CPU and four gigs of RAM that is not designed for Windows 10. The Dell support site states:

Product not tested for Windows 10 upgrade

Dell is not testing or developing Windows 10 drivers for this product. If you choose to upgrade, some features, applications, and connected devices may not work as expected.

My advice is that if a simple solution does not work, you should revert to the previous operating system. Yes, you can upgrade Vista and even XP machines to 10, and some people have done so with few problems. But usually, it is a bad idea.

Vince Massi, May 28, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    The memory your laptop is using is mixed memory. This is probably done at the factory or a tech added/replaced 1 stick instead of replacing completely with a kit. Mixed memory can cause many problems that can be hard to identify.

Talking about your hard disk, it has some errors, please perform following tests per the instructions.

Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer - Read in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Run HDTune to
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • check the health,
    • benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the error scan,
    • the health,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.
    Code: Event[8311]: Log Name: System Source: disk Date: 2016-05-28T11:09:41.251 Event ID: 7 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Davinder-PC Description: The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block.[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Daily Random BSOD HELP

1. Daily Random BSOD HELP - Similar Threads - Daily Random BSOD

2. Daily BSODs, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSODs, help!: Hello, I'm struggling to figure out what is causing daily BSODs, the codes are all different.. I believe the issues started in earnest when I installed a new WiFi receiver GIGABYTE WiFi 6E GC-WBAX210. Typically the system crashes when I'm in Excel, but sometimes it happens...
  3. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  4. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  5. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  6. Daily random BSOD`s

Daily random BSOD`s: Hi guys, I`m facing a several random BSOD`s on my system that I cant figure out what is going on. I`ve tried to install the newest drivers for my motherboard and for my VGA but still getting BSOD. If anyone can help me, I`ll be grateful. I`ve attached my .rar from log...
  7. Random BSOD daily

Random BSOD daily: I am regularly encountering the dreaded BSOD. I have tried a fresh install and trying to not overload the PC with Software or outdated drivers. Here are the files I see that are needed when requesting help. Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks in...
  8. Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP!

Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP!: I'm really at my wit's end. Been getting random BSODs since last year. Did all the troubleshooting stuffs that I could think of. Badly need your help. BSOD messages are too random that I can't identify what is causing it. Steps done: Replaced old HDD that has numerous bad...
  9. Random BSOD - Daily

Random BSOD - Daily: Hi All, My computer was working fine and then yesterday it started crashing, even when no applications are running. The first crash occurred yesterday when I was remoting into my home computer via teamviewer. I changed 2 windows update settings via gpedit.msc. I...
  10. Getting Random BSODs daily

Getting Random BSODs daily: Hi, I've been having constant BSODs ever since I got windows 10. Already did clean install and I'm really just going crazy. Any help would be really apreciated. 33992