Windows 10: deffault app by library association

Discus and support deffault app by library association in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i have photos i want to view and i have photos i want to edit i don't mind right clicking and opening the appropriate software but idk i feel like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrmcgibblets_22, Apr 4, 2020.

1. deffault app by library association

so i have photos i want to view and i have photos i want to edit i don't mind right clicking and opening the appropriate software but idk i feel like im still wasting time ive been using photoscape x for cut outs and simple meme making and default photo viewer and image glass as a viewer and reader more so if anyone has suggestions on how i could organize more optimally id appreciate the input Ive been trying to tidy up my file explorer so that i don't lose memes photos sound bites games apps programs and so on ty and have a good day

submitted by /u/mrmcgibblets_22
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrmcgibblets_22, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

How Do I Disown an App in my Microsoft Store Library?

Hi,

May we know what device are you using to access Microsoft Store? If your using a Windows phone, you can hide an app from your app list by doing the following steps:

• Go to Microsoft Store.
    • Tap Menu (3 lines icon) on the top-left side, and then tap
      My Library
    • Tap Show all.
    • Hide the app by tapping the ellipsis (3 dots icon) associated with it , and then tap
      Hide.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Apr 4, 2020
  3. 1.63 gb in empty photos app

Hi James,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is there any hidden files and folders in photo app?
    This issue could be caused due to a corrupted system file. I would suggest you try these steps and check:

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

deffault app by library association

dalchina, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

deffault app by library association

1. deffault app by library association - Similar Threads - deffault app library

2. association of apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    association of apps: How does one remove an app association. I inadvertently associated an extension to an app and want to remove that association without associating it to another app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/association-of-apps/18d572dc-e047-4c1a-8ed4-563f221cede4
  3. App association

in Windows 10 Customization
    App association: My p.c. recently updated Windows 10, since then I am unable to open any links from Twitter feed notifications? This comes up: "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  4. How to remove wrong association of documents folder in library

How to remove wrong association of documents folder in library: Hello, I was changing all default locations of library folders to my D: Drive. While changing location of Documents folder, instead of putting D:\Documents as location I put just D:\ in it. Now when I open properties of the Documents folder, it shows properties of the D:...
  5. File App Association

File App Association: There isn't a file option for .odm in default file association by app in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-app-association/3e118cb5-61df-49e0-89ea-373fc0307092
  6. app association

app association: Hi I am trying to launch an app through my company's network using a remote login. The network requires that a remote in through Citrix workspace. The file type I am downloading is .ica However, I am receiving an error that there is no app associated for that file type to...
  7. JW library app

JW library app: Hi, im having issues with my JW library app, i am not able to download any media content, says no download location available. Im running windows 10 pro on parallel. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. wt library app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    wt library app: The WT Library app will load but will not load contents. I have deleted and reloaded and problem continues. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wt-library-app/5384dec2-a8af-48b9-a04e-675454725527
  9. associate apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    associate apps: How do I associate Open Office with an e-mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/associate-apps/0774e127-dab9-416c-9013-bf3d66cee30e
  10. app association

app association: when I try to send a file via email,it asks met to download a app to do so.Or if I have one to associate it thru default settings.all settings are correct I think and im signed in the accounts.how do I associate my mail app?...