Windows 10: Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10

Discus and support Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10 How to Delete Recent Account Picture History in Windows 10 You can choose an account picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by csmahori, Sep 12, 2015.

1. csmahori Win User

Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10

How to: Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10

How to Delete Recent Account Picture History in Windows 10

You can choose an account picture in Windows 10 to be associated with your user account (local and Microsoft) that you will see whenever you sign in to your PC and on your Start menu. You can use one of your own favorite photos for an account picture, or use an app to create or edit one. And if you have a webcam, you can take a picture or create a video clip.

If you sign in to Windows with a sync by default to all PCs, devices, and Microsoft services that you sign in to with the same Microsoft account. Plus, your friends and family will see it wherever they have you listed as a contact.

In your account picture settings, you will see your current account picture as the larger one, and up to two recently used pictures to the right of the current account picture.

This tutorial will show you how to delete the recently used account pictures history for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Your account picture settings

Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Open File Explorer, copy and paste the folder location below into the address bar, and press Enter.
    *Arrow %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    2. Delete any recently used account picture you want. None of these are your current account picture. (see screenshot below)

3. If you delete all of them, then it will clear the two recent pictures to the right of your current account picture in Settings. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

csmahori, Sep 12, 2015
  2. mohanZZ Win User

microsoft account picture removal from Edge

I am using HP notebook pc with windows 10. I have deleted my picture from Microsoft account . I want delete the picture from Edge Browser also . It has not deleted automatically. When I click to the picture it directs me to Setting>Account>Email & app. account.
    I deleted outlook account but of no use . the picture is still in Edge first page. Request kindly help.

mohanZZ, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Weekly activity report, Family Saftey lacks information!

Hi Niklas,

Do ensure that the Delete browsing history at exit is unchecked under Internet Explorer options. This removes the browsing history instantly.

Refer the Delete your browsing history section for details.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-browsing-history-internet-explorer#ie=ie-11

If the issue persists, the child account might be facing configuration issues.
    I suggest you to delete the present child account and configure it again by adding it to your Family to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer the link below to add a child account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/add-child-account

Also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/monitor-child-device-activity

Hope the browsing history would be mentioned in further reports. Do keep us posted.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 12, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Glad it could help, and welcome to Ten Forums csmahori. *Smile

Brink, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

1. Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Delete Account Picture

2. Problem deleting history of Windows defender - protection history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem deleting history of Windows defender - protection history: How can I delete these things from Windows defender - protection history. When I try to delete these three files found as a virus, which they are not, I fail to delete them. Where am I wrong if you can tell me. Thanks in advance. I am also attaching pictures of exactly what I...
  3. Not delete history in Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not delete history in Windows Defender: Hi, I haven't been able to clear some elements of the Defender history for a while. I try all sorts of ways, but part of the story rubs, another doesn't want to.Everything is erased from the story, but here are the ones I can't delete, which says:Protected memory access...
  4. Windows 10 History Folder Auto Deleted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 History Folder Auto Deleted.: Hello, I was messing around trying to find the startup folder, and I went into appdata\local, and found a history folder under microsoft, I clicked on it out of curiosity and then my file explorer automatically closed. I went back to the file and it was not there! Is this...
  5. How to delete microsoft account profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete microsoft account profile picture: When I go on windows --> change account settings there are three profile pictures like this. There used to be only one picture the fire picture. How do i delete the two teddy bear pictures? [ATTACH]...
  6. MS Account Picture changes back despite deleted in "Account Pictures"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Account Picture changes back despite deleted in "Account Pictures": My Microsoft Account picture reverts to a picture that has been deleted. Despite my best efforts: 1. I have changed picture in Settings / Account 2. Then deleted the picture in Users/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Account/Pictures Regardless, old picture will eventually...
  7. deleting pictures in settings/accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleting pictures in settings/accounts: Please guide me regarding how to delete/change pictures in Settings - Accounts. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-pictures-in-settingsaccounts/fb22c854-a7dc-4d05-a136-cdd0f7c92346
  8. Delete Account Picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete Account Picture: GO TO THE FOIL FOLLOWING LINK AND PERFORM THE STEPS: https://www.wikihow.com/Delete-a-User-Account-Picture-in-Windows-10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-account-picture/5c134a06-9c59-4f02-a1ad-cf0ce9f22828"
  9. How to delete browsing history in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete browsing history in Windows 10?: How do I delete browsing history on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-browsing-history-in-windows-10/f32d9261-b11e-4cbe-a703-3c1c32ff7678"
  10. windows 10 and disabling history deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 and disabling history deletion: trying to figure out how to stop the children from deleting web history have typed in gpedit.msc and comes back with cant find it make sure that I've typed it in correctly I have looked in the windows file and its not there either any help?...