Windows 10: Delete Apps from my Surface Book

Discus and support Delete Apps from my Surface Book in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to delete game apps from my computer that I did not download. They are taking up a LOT of disk space. When I go through the settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michelle E_1313, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Delete Apps from my Surface Book

I am trying to delete game apps from my computer that I did not download. They are taking up a LOT of disk space. When I go through the settings and Apps page, I click to uninstall and it gives me an error code and tells me to try again later. It hasn't worked for days. Please help.

I have run clean up several times and I only have 1MB of free space left and I really need my computer to operate properly. Thank you.

The error code received is:

0x80073cfa

Anything you can provide will be great. My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thank you.

***Moved from Surface Book / Install, update, and repair***

:)

Michelle E_1313, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 April 24th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (24 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Delete Apps from my Surface Book

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Delete Apps from my Surface Book

1. Delete Apps from my Surface Book - Similar Threads - Delete Apps Surface

2. I deleted the windows boot manger from my surface book 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted the windows boot manger from my surface book 2: What should i do when i deleted the windows boot manger by accident and when i open it then there comes a message that there is not software and there is no software...
  3. I deleted the windows boot manger from my surface book 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted the windows boot manger from my surface book 2: What should i do when i deleted the windows boot manger by accident and when i open it then there comes a message that there is not software and there is no software...
  4. I deleted the windows boot manger from my surface book 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. undock surface book from dockingstation

in Windows 10 Customization
    undock surface book from dockingstation: Hello, is there a possibility undock surface book from dockingstation 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undock-surface-book-from-dockingstation/bf9f73ec-dc50-4b86-85f9-4b31b26e9307
  6. Surface Book

Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  7. Surface Book now emits this horrible, eerie noise coming from Surface Book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book now emits this horrible, eerie noise coming from Surface Book: Hi, So I've had a Surface Book for a couple of years (Windows 10 Pro, i5 8GB / 256GB), and it has started making this God-awful eerie screeching sound whenever the volume is up. The noise goes away when the volume is lowered, and it gets louder when I raise the volume. I...
  8. Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps

Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps: Since yesterday (14/01/2019) my Surface Book 2 lags a lot when opening some UWP apps. This is specially noticeable in apps like Messenger and Instagram, but not limited to them. They take a lot to open, once they do they lag, delaying the user input. Already tried to reset...
  9. I cannot delete apps from Surface

I cannot delete apps from Surface: My Surface Book is overloaded with game apps that I don’t use – they take up o lot of space. I decided to delete them, found these apps on the Apps page, and clicked to uninstall them. But I received an error code 0x80073cfa and request to try again. Nothing more. I have...
  10. Surface Book

Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....