Windows 10: delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually

Discus and support delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello how can I delete "saved password" and "form data" of microsoft edge manually ?! after too much search in google .... I trid to delete... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by aj58, Dec 29, 2015.

1. aj58 Win User

delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually

Hello

how can I delete "saved password" and "form data" of microsoft
    edge manually ?!

after too much search in google ....

I trid to delete some value of the following registry address
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge\

also I tried to delete some files in the following folder
    %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\

and finally I could not find the way ...!!!*Shock*Sad

please help !

:)

2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 29, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually :(

oh gawd wat to do ? delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually :)

musum, Dec 29, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Hi,
    Welcome to the forums, go to settings (... dots from top right), click view Advanced settings and "Manage Saved Passwords".

delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually [​IMG]
    HTH.

brummyfan, Dec 29, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 29, 2015
  6. aj58 Win User
    thanks all *Wink
    but I want to do it programmatically (bat file or ...)

7. aj58 Win User
    I know this command delete cookies, "form data" and "saved password" from IE.
    rundll32.exe inetcpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 50.
    I can not find similar "command line" to clear Edge browser data *Sad

8. aj58 Win User

finally I found the way *Nerd

delete saved form data:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge\IntelliForms\FormData

delete saved password:
    rundll32.exe inetcpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 50

delete cookies:
    Microsoft Edge Cookies - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Great find.

*Thumbs

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually - Similar Threads - delete saved password

2. Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had my computer worked on and somehow I am seeing multiple people's passwords in my Microsoft Edge Wallet. How do I delete more than one password at a time? If I have to, how do I delete all of them? I delete some but then they come back....
  3. Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had my computer worked on and somehow I am seeing multiple people's passwords in my Microsoft Edge Wallet. How do I delete more than one password at a time? If I have to, how do I delete all of them? I delete some but then they come back....
  4. Microsoft Edge keeps deleting saved passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge keeps deleting saved passwords: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge is one of the best web browsers for Windows users. It comes with some unique features that you will not find in other web browsers, like Math Solver, Vertical Tabs, etc. If you are a Microsoft Edge user, you probably know that Edge lets you save...
  5. Microsoft Edge will let you add passwords manually.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you add passwords manually.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rvcqdn/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_add_passwords_manually/
  6. How to import or export saved passwords from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to import or export saved passwords from Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]If you want to import or export saved passwords from the Microsoft Edge browser, then this article will be helpful for you. For this, you […] This article How to import or export saved passwords from Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Microsoft Edge Access to Saved Passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Access to Saved Passwords: These are the hoops one goes through to view saved passwords using Edge: Settings>Passwords and Autofill>Manage Passwords>Select website. To see what's hidden by dots, go to Control Panel>User Accounts>Manage Web Credentials. Then select the same website and to view the...
  8. Edge form data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge form data: Edge does not retain any form data ever. Is there a work around? I find myself using Chrome because of the ease of forms. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-form-data/2cc7b2af-7196-4cb4-b7d1-16e8303d9e2b
  9. Microsoft Edge won't save passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge won't save passwords: Hi, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge. It won't save my passwords on sites, nor it will ask me to save passwords on sites. I have quite a few that were save previously with Windows 7, but obviously, not all of them have transferred to Windows 10. I have been to Settings,...
  10. Saving Passwords - Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Saving Passwords - Edge: Why is Edge saving site passwords on some, but not others. I have to keep signing into my email, this site, facebook, and yet it saves others. I may as well go back to vivaldi 103215