Windows 10: Deleting original MS Windows 10 flash drive

Discus and support Deleting original MS Windows 10 flash drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a genuine Windows 10 installation flash drive from Best Buy. I would like to wipe that flash drive and use the creation tool to install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robodoc1982, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Deleting original MS Windows 10 flash drive

I have a genuine Windows 10 installation flash drive from Best Buy. I would like to wipe that flash drive and use the creation tool to install the latest version on it there, but I cannot wipe the Windows 10 flash drive. I have tried everything but cannot delete the partition or drive. Is there a way to do that?

:)

Robodoc1982, Sep 20, 2018

2. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2018
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Deleting original MS Windows 10 flash drive

NavyLCDR, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Deleting original MS Windows 10 flash drive

1. Deleting original MS Windows 10 flash drive - Similar Threads - Deleting original flash

2. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Record original music on flash drive from CD.: I am a musician with original songs on a SD disc than I put these songs in media player and recorded them on CD, my question is why will media player not let me record the songs from the CD onto a Flash drive help me if you can. These are not for resale but audition tools for...
  3. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record original music on flash drive from CD.: I am a musician with original songs on a SD disc than I put these songs in media player and recorded them on CD, my question is why will media player not let me record the songs from the CD onto a Flash drive help me if you can. These are not for resale but audition tools for...
  4. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recovering flash drive to original state

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovering flash drive to original state: I have an Integral 128 GB NTFS, which I used experimenting with creation of a system image by a downloaded program. The drive properties are now: and drive is portioned as in gif. How, please, may I get it back to a normal 128 GB flash drive, or is it for the garbage? 182895
  6. Cannot delete a folder on a flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot delete a folder on a flash drive: I have a Samsung flash drive. It has a huge folder with thousands of files on it. I want to empty the drive, but I'm unable to delete that folder. File Explorer just hangs or does nothing no error message. The same when I try to delete individual files in batches. Sometimes...
  7. Flash drive folder and files deletes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Flash drive folder and files deletes: I am using Windows 10 home. I have a Scandisk Ultra 32 GB flash drive. In the last 2 months, 2 different folders disappeared (not deleted). Each folder contained about 1000 records. I tried using EasyUS Data Recovery Wizard to try to recover the missing files and folders,...
  8. Deleted folder on flash drive

Deleted folder on flash drive: I erroneously deleted a folder on a flash drive. The folder contains ~ 22 files Word docs and pdf's. Can I restore it to the flash drive? Thanks, John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-folder-on-flash-drive/58cb0082-d0f5-46a5-a5b2-147e82afe789"
  9. original windows 10 deleted.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    original windows 10 deleted.: i have original windows 10 installed in my laptop.after installing windows 1903 update my laptop was working too slow that i was not able to open setting option.so i went into boot menu by pressing f12 multiple times and deleted the windows and erased the whole hard...
  10. deleted flash drive files

deleted flash drive files: can deleted files from a flash drive be recovered? If so how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-flash-drive-files/92e36e7f-77fc-49c0-bccd-f23130f3aff4"