Windows 10: Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase...

Discus and support Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I went to download Minecraft on my pc which I already have had purchased and played on my Xbox before, But when I went to the Microsoft store it told... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jonah Donnell, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase...

I went to download Minecraft on my pc which I already have had purchased and played on my Xbox before, But when I went to the Microsoft store it told me that I only owned I trial of this game when it worked on my Xbox before. Then I found a way through the Xbox app to be able to download the game but when you click "Download on my Devices" My device does not show up. The thing is, is that my device is already connected to my Microsoft Account and it shows on the devices page on my account. If anyone has a fix to this it would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Jonah Donnell, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Too many devices in Microsoft Account

Hello JJ, Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase... :)

Yep, that would be the reason why the PC is listed more than once as a device for your Microsoft account.

Each different computer name will be listed as a separate device.

The tutorial below can help show you how to remove the devices you want.

Microsoft Account - Remove Devices Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Jul 27, 2019
  3. grumpgrin Win User
    Adding PC to Microsoft account list of devices

Hello,

I go into Microsoft account and look under list of devices and it tells me that there are no devices associated with the Microsoft Account. Really? That is strange because the PC I am using is signed in on the Microsoft account. Because the device is not
    listed, it is causing problems with some apps and stuff.

From support around adding devices, it would seem you can only add win 10 devices? So is this why my PC is invisible - because it is running 8.1?

By the way, I have tried waiting for 30 days and it does not automatically appear. I have also signed in with a local and then redone with a Microsoft account and that does nothing either.

Any suggestions please?

regards,

grumpgrin, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Taleys Win User

Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase...

Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi. When I log into my Microsoft account and check under Devices, I only see 3 out of 4 devices that I use with the account. Listed are two nokia windows phones running win 8.1 and 1 hp stream 11 laptop running windows 10.

My main hp-15 laptop running windows 10 is not listed.

I've tried the steps here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-trusted-device

to make it a trusted device but it doesn't make my hp-15 laptop listed.

Thanks

Taleys, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase...

1. Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase... - Similar Threads - Device Showing Microsoft

2. Device listed in MS account but bitlocker key not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device listed in MS account but bitlocker key not showing up: Hello,I've had to replace the motherboard of my laptop an ASUS B9. Now the computer is asking me to prompt the bitlocker 48 digits. The bitlocker i assume it was enabled at factory by the manifacturer. The device was correctly registered with my Microsfot account but it does...
  3. Device listed in MS account but bitlocker key not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device listed in MS account but bitlocker key not showing up: Hello,I've had to replace the motherboard of my laptop an ASUS B9. Now the computer is asking me to prompt the bitlocker 48 digits. The bitlocker i assume it was enabled at factory by the manifacturer. The device was correctly registered with my Microsfot account but it does...
  4. Microsoft Account devices list.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account devices list.: I have 4 PC's all running W10 Pro 21H1. All PC's use local accounts but have in the past used my MS account to login, so why is it that depending on which PC I use to login to my MS account on line i see different devices listed. For example login from PC1 I can see PC1, PC2...
  5. Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft: hello, I am having issues lining my pc to my Microsoft Account. I have Created a new account on the pc and set it up although when i go to my device list on Micosoft's website it doesn't show up and tells me to try adding my account again which i have done and still have the...
  6. Devices listed in my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Devices listed in my microsoft account: I have 2 devices listed in my microsoft account. the 1st one says user PC the 2nd one say AIR KOOL-PC3. I used to work at a place with the name AIRKOOL but I did not use my home laptop there. How come this is showing up as a device on my home laptop? Did AIRKOOL send a...
  7. can't get my new used laptop to show up in my Microsoft Account devices list

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't get my new used laptop to show up in my Microsoft Account devices list: There is no "Microsoft Accounts" category, so I'm posting under Windows/Windows 10/Windows settings. If this isn't the appropriate category, please let me know which to use. I purchased a used laptop recently and can't get it to show up in my devices list in my Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft store does not show my device when i go to download a purchased game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store does not show my device when i go to download a purchased game: I have just purchased minecraft for my windows 10 machine. When I go to install and it brings up my devices, it does not show my device in the list, even though the device is presented when i log into my microsoft account. I have been to settings / sign in with microsoft...
  9. PC not showing up on device list

PC not showing up on device list: So my PC wont show up on my device list on my microsoft account. I've never really explored the ins and outs of having a microsoft account until recently when I discovered I had to download a windows 10 compatible version of a game in order to update it. After purchasing said...
  10. my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft...

my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft...: just as the title says my laptop shows up in the microsoft website but not in my device list in the microsoft store. Im trying to download gears 5 so i can do the xbox play anywhere....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms store purchase device not listed

2. device on microsoft account not showing up on store

3. install to my device not appearing

4. when I purchase from the microsoft store it shows I have no devices connected but I do,
  5. why is my device not showing up to install minecraft,
  6. device not showing up windows store,
  7. why will minecraft not install on my device,
  8. Where do you want to install? my device is not listed but showing under devices,
  9. my device doesnt show on the list when installing minecraft,
  10. device shows on microsoft account but license doesnt,
  11. xbox store pc not showing up in my devices,
  12. my device is appearing when trying to install minecraft,
  13. microsoft account devices not up to date,
  14. device not showing up under microsoft account when trying to install an app,
  15. minecraft install on my devices empty list