Windows 10: diagnostic data viewer

Discus and support diagnostic data viewer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi I can get access to the diagnostic data viewer when I open the app a message pops up saying The current user has no access to local diagnostic... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by chaz01010, May 2, 2020.

1. chaz01010 Win User

diagnostic data viewer

hi

I can get access to the diagnostic data viewer when I open the app a message pops up saying The current user has no access to local diagnostic data.

I'm running Win 10 pro version 2004 insiders preview

:)

chaz01010, May 2, 2020

2. Diagnostic Data Viewer - Yes or No

The Diagnostic Data Viewer is a Windows app that lets you review the diagnostic data your device is sending to Microsoft, grouping the info into simple categories based on how it's used by Microsoft.

Information from:

Diagnostic Data Viewer Overview (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs

Access Denied, May 2, 2020
  3. FrankS Win User
    Diagnostic Data Viewer needs...

Yes I ran it thus: Enable or Disable Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 10
    But since I posted I've realised that it wouldn't be of help anyway.
    My problem, which I've been attempting to resolve, is that my PC will not update from version 1809 to version 1903.
    The last attempt using Windows 10 update Assistant fails with the error: 0xc1420121
    Having tried various methods to fix it I finally discovered that my PC is 'to old'. There's a Microsoft list somewhere that lists PCs that have been successfully tested & my model is not among them.
    I guess I'm not surprised since it is rather long in the tooth but what's irritating is that it runs extremely well. I spent the last couple of weeks editing videos & creating soundtracks. OK, it's a little slow but it works fine & I'm not in a great hurry.
    So, eventually I'll need a new PC since MS will stop supporting version 1809 shortly.
    From what I've read, version 1903 is no great shakes anyway, I guess it's mainly security issues that are of concern but Hey Ho, I can't afford to buy a new PC so I'll just stick with what I've got.
    Thanks for replying.

FrankS, May 2, 2020
  4. abredt Win User

diagnostic data viewer

Diagnostic Data Viewer - Yes or No

Any reasons to Enable or Disable Diagnostic Data Viewer?

Thanks, cb

abredt, May 2, 2020
Thema:

diagnostic data viewer

1. diagnostic data viewer - Similar Threads - diagnostic data viewer

2. About a Diagnostic Data Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About a Diagnostic Data Viewer: Does Diagnostic Data Viewer will send problem reports, including driver error, app crashes, program stop working, BSOD?Diagnostic Data Viewer need internet connection to send to Microsoft to fix problems, true or false?...
  3. About a Diagnostic Data Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About a Diagnostic Data Viewer: Does Diagnostic Data Viewer will send problem reports, including driver error, app crashes, program stop working, BSOD?Diagnostic Data Viewer need internet connection to send to Microsoft to fix problems, true or false?...
  4. Diagnostics and data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diagnostics and data: Why are my settings for Diagnostics and Data greyed out. I am the only person using this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostics-and-data/3062f3a9-5fca-4633-a43b-ee79ca9bff14
  5. How to disable Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we will help you disable Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 11. Users of the Windows 11/10 operating system can easily enable and use Diagnostic Data Viewer that helps to view the information (or diagnostic data) sent to Microsoft from the user system. If...
  6. Diagnostic Data viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Diagnostic Data viewer: Says: The current user has no access to local diagnostic data. How would I know that any diagnostic data is created at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostic-data-viewer/fee60f6e-c1f4-4974-9505-3a561f38ae24
  7. Diagnostic Data Viewer Database Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Diagnostic Data Viewer Database Files: I recently investigated using the Diagnostic Data Viewer on my Dell Inspiron 3670. I decided not to use it and deleted the downloaded app from my Windows 10 v1909 Build 18363.752 x64 system. However, I'm still generating it's database files - [ATTACH] and would like to...
  8. Diagnostic Data Viewer needs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Diagnostic Data Viewer needs...: Hi I'm attempting to run the Diagnostic Data viewer but when I do I get the message: 'The Connected User Experiences & Telemetry service must be enabled...' How do I enable that please? I have gone to services but starting the service is grayed out. 140149
  9. Diagnostic Data Viewer - Yes or No

in Windows 10 Support
    Diagnostic Data Viewer - Yes or No: Any reasons to Enable or Disable Diagnostic Data Viewer? Thanks, cb 110695
  10. Enable or Disable Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 10 Microsoft uses Windows diagnostic data to focus their decisions and efforts to provide you with the most robust and valuable platform possible....