Windows 10: Difference between ISO's?

Discus and support Difference between ISO's? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I download a new ISO with the MediaCreation tool from MS today, will the ISO be different from launch day? Meaning, does it contain all updates and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kaieivindm, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Difference between ISO's?

If I download a new ISO with the MediaCreation tool from MS today, will the ISO be different from launch day? Meaning, does it contain all updates and fixes that has been sent out since launch?

:)

kaieivindm, Oct 10, 2015

2. Difference between 5530

yes this works this way alright maybe nokia may change this in future models like the x3 which the radio works through the speakers with no headphones

techbuzzireland, Oct 10, 2015
  3. Difference between 5530

Any other difference? Or it is only the transmitter? By the way, the radio (fm) would work only with headset, or i'm wrong?

Stalex---01, Oct 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Difference between ISO's?

Brink, Oct 10, 2015
  5. Sorry, think I suck at explaining!

The ISO I downloaded today, will it contain all bug-fixes that MS has pushed out via WU since launch (from original ISO)?
    1) Cumulative patches
    2) Drivers
    3) Etc.

kaieivindm, Oct 10, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Yes. Microsoft keeps them updated every so often. *Smile

Brink, Oct 10, 2015
  7. Thanks.

kaieivindm, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Difference between ISO's?

1. Difference between ISO's? - Similar Threads - Difference between ISO's

2. Difference between different partitions ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between different partitions ?: Need some answers. Please help.What is the difference between Physical and Logical partition in Windows ?Is it possible to create a Physical partition in laptops where the Windows is OEM installed , like HP laptops ?Why does the warranty void if a Physical partition created...
  3. Difference between different partitions ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference between different partitions ?: Need some answers. Please help.What is the difference between Physical and Logical partition in Windows ?Is it possible to create a Physical partition in laptops where the Windows is OEM installed , like HP laptops ?Why does the warranty void if a Physical partition created...
  4. Difference Between Browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference Between Browsers: What is the perfmance difference between the various browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Bing and others? Speed, search ability. How / why should I pick one over the others? * Changed to a discussion and moved from Community Center...
  5. Difference between made in difference country.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Difference between made in difference country.: I want to know what is the difference between made in the USA vs. made in Vietnam windows 10 pro original. is there any difference in the specification or something else?...
  6. Difference between

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difference between: Is there a significant difference between the 14" Pavilion Laptop and the 14" Stream Laptop? Thanks. Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between/c649a7f5-03d2-4ee9-9dab-d71a780e228f
  7. Difference between these drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between these drivers: I tinkered with the built-in Realtek drivers of my newly bought laptop. After getting things mixed up, I uninstalled them from my PC and installed the one from the device support. (Just choose win10 64bit) Then to my surprise, the PC never produced any sound until I...
  8. and Difference between

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    and Difference between: What is the difference between defender definition updates KB915597 and KB2267602? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/and-difference-between/090c74ba-f728-4424-ab7c-759bf9453aaf
  9. Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso?: What is the difference between the academic iso and the normal windows iso off the official Microsoft website, I have an educational product key but I find it works in both versions. 119171
  10. Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso?

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso?: What is the difference between the academic iso and the normal windows iso off the official Microsoft website, I have an educational product key but I find it works in both versions. 119171