Windows 10: Directv Sunday Ticket app won't install

Discus and support Directv Sunday Ticket app won't install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All: Everytime I attempt to install Directv Sunday Ticket App for windows 10, I am told that it cannot be installed and I am given an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aestone, Dec 22, 2017.

1. aestone Win User

Directv Sunday Ticket app won't install

Hello All:

Everytime I attempt to install Directv Sunday Ticket App for windows 10, I am told that it cannot be installed and I am given an error code of Code: 0x80240013. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem so that the app will install? Thanks

:)

aestone, Dec 22, 2017

2. DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket to Go

:smileyhappy:

I'm in for that one!!!

Please All My Friends have it and I'm the onlty o0ne with a Nokia!! (N97)

Please!!!

locolive---01, Dec 22, 2017
  3. DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket to Go

Is Nokia going to make an app for the Symbian OS to be able to see NFL Sunday Ticket Football games on mobiles? iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Windows phones all have them and their app store websites are swamped with users downloading this. Why is Nokia
    so behind the times? Seems this could be a sales driver for the new N8 coming out. Anyone have any logic behind this seemingly glaring app omission?

timbo111---01, Dec 22, 2017
  4. Directv Sunday Ticket app won't install

Hi aestone. Welcome to the TenForums @aestone

Pretty much all the Google hits points to Updates issues although you specifically mention Direct TV.

Are you having any issues with updates? Start > Settings > Updates and security > View installed update history

Could I ask what version and build you are on, Windows key + R, type winver, enter

Caledon Ken, Dec 23, 2017
  5. aestone Win User

aestone, Dec 23, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    Hello, aestone. Welcome to Windows TenForums.

WUA Success and Error Codes: WUA Success and Error Codes (Windows)

In that page it’s easiest just to Ctrl/F > Copy/paste 0x80240013 into Find box > Enter. It shows WU_E_DUPLICATE_ITEM with error code 0x80240013. Reason > Operation tried to add a duplicate item to a list.

Have you installed this app before? If so, is it then listed in your Store Library? Open Store app > Click 3-dot menu upper right > My Library.

If so, are you installing from there?

You may want to try tapping the Widows key > Type > wsreset > When “Run command” shows up > Left click or Enter > The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset. It’s basically this tutorial:

Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Then try to install the app.

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Directv Sunday Ticket app won't install

1. Directv Sunday Ticket app won't install - Similar Threads - Directv Sunday Ticket

2. Seeking Help with DIRECTV Channel Schedules?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Help with DIRECTV Channel Schedules?: Hi everyone,I'm hoping to tap into the collective expertise of this fantastic forum to conquer the sometimes-challenging world of DirecTV schedules. I recently subscribed to the DirecTV entertainment package and am eagerly exploring all the exciting content it offers....
  3. DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC: [ATTACH]According to a several users, all the websites are working on their browser except DirecTV. As per the reports, DirectTV starts buffering or just does not play the video at all. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if DirecTV is not working on your...
  4. APP installer won't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APP installer won't work: I tried to install microsoft store, Every time I download the components it always says App installation failed with error message: Windows cannot install package Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.2.2 because the package requires architecture ARM64, but this computer has...
  5. Apps won't install

Apps won't install: hello, please help windows 10 keep restarting when i install a software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-wont-install/786d422b-e1f9-4f19-a54c-d90382314b2a
  6. App won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App won't install: I purchased Bejeweled app. I want to install on my Win10 Laptop. Microsoft won't install because ... It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. I have done this...
  7. Directv Mediashare

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Directv Mediashare: what is Directv Mediashare and how does it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directv-mediashare/2fe5c14b-9920-4323-ad5c-d64e45b2f04f
  8. Can't wait to waste a Sunday

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't wait to waste a Sunday: On the phone with technical support, since this update of 1903 has completely wrecked my PC, and I can't restore the old version, because Windows insists I created some account that I can't find, that there is no answer to. Next computer will be a Mac. Bet on it....
  9. Flash to download for Directv?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flash to download for Directv?: How do I get Flash to work for directv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-to-download-for-directv/5fa59b77-2eeb-47c0-8ad5-5701b98bead7
  10. NFL Sunday Ticket PC Unable to download from Microsoft Store

NFL Sunday Ticket PC Unable to download from Microsoft Store: I am unable to download the NFL Sunday Ticket app from the microsoft store onto my Windows 10 Laptop. "Something Unexpected Happened Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help." Error...