Windows 10: Disable auto save?

Discus and support Disable auto save? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so when i shut down my pc directly and close a specific app like discord. then shutting down immediatly using the start button when i turn on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Oxlzlope, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Oxlzlope Win User

Disable auto save?

Okay so when i shut down my pc directly and close a specific app like discord. then shutting down immediatly using the start button when i turn on my pc again chrome automatically opens with that tabs last night and discord which i exited didnt start up as it should be starting everytime i turn on my pc
    how to disable this auto save something?

:)

Oxlzlope, Nov 5, 2017

2. Rearranging picture order in Windows 7 and Windows 10

The developers removed the Auto-Arrange option in Windows 7. Either of these third party fixes will add it back so you can disable it.

How to Disable Auto Arrange in Folders in Windows 7? - The Winhelponline Blog

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/disable-auto-arrange-folders-windows-7/

Windows 7 - Windows Explorer Auto Arrange - Disable

Windows Explorer Auto Arrange - Disable - Windows 7 Help Forums

For Win10:

Auto Arrange in Folders - Enable or Disable in Windows 10

Enable or Disable Auto Arrange in Folders in Windows 10

Or:

How to Disable Full Row Select and Auto Arrange in Windows 10?

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/disable-full-row-select-auto-arrange-folders-windows-10/

Bruce Hagen, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Bruce Hagen, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

Disable auto save?

Not good and the reason as to why. That is referred to as a hard reset and only to be used when system is locked up. You should be using the shut down button from the start menu.

Plankton, Nov 5, 2017
  5. Oxlzlope Win User
    Yes thats what i meant sorry for my bad english XD directly from start menu then shutdown without closing chrome and when i turn on my pc chrome auto opens with those tabs loaded the time i shut it down

like this guy
    boot - After Windows 10 Fall Creators Update recent used app will launch on startup - Super User

Oxlzlope, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Disable auto save?

1. Disable auto save? - Similar Threads - Disable auto save

2. How to disable auto save history on Notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable auto save history on Notepad?: I am using Notepad of Windows 11 but whenever I shutdown my PC without saving the text on Notepad, it gets saved automatically. So, when I reopen it next time, I get the same text back on it.However, I would like to disable the auto saving of the text on Notepad so that when...
  3. How to disable auto save history on Notepad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable auto save history on Notepad?: I am using Notepad of Windows 11 but whenever I shutdown my PC without saving the text on Notepad, it gets saved automatically. So, when I reopen it next time, I get the same text back on it.However, I would like to disable the auto saving of the text on Notepad so that when...
  4. Auto saving Tags

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto saving Tags: HiI have just started tagging my photos again after a hiatus.The original tags, from when I stated years ago, automatically come up..ie, I type P, and Paul Smith and Peter Smith automatically come up.New photos that I am tagging, with names not used years ago, ie Christmas,...
  5. Auto saving Tags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto saving Tags: HiI have just started tagging my photos again after a hiatus.The original tags, from when I stated years ago, automatically come up..ie, I type P, and Paul Smith and Peter Smith automatically come up.New photos that I am tagging, with names not used years ago, ie Christmas,...
  6. Auto saving Tags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is there any way to disable auto-complete filenames on saving files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to disable auto-complete filenames on saving files?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jipsxq/is_there_any_way_to_disable_autocomplete/
  8. auto save

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto save: how can I add membership #'s ? ie. AAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-save/beddf685-4f27-4017-9ce9-c4174ab45adc
  9. Won't Auto Disable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won't Auto Disable: I have a Direkt-Tek DTLAPY116-1 and when I flip it over into tablet mode the keyboard and trackpad won't auto disable. I've tried searching everywhere for a solution and I just can't seem to find one. Therefore I'm here with the pros to help me with this issue. I've seen...
  10. Disable auto-arrange

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable auto-arrange: Why has Microsoft removed the option to turn off auto-arrange in Windows 10? Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-auto-arrange/703204e2-f403-4045-bc21-d25c96752603"