Windows 10: disable Typing options

Discus and support disable Typing options in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I wanted to know how I can disable the options of "Typing" from the registry. These are three options that are activated in the following image:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gotas, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Gotas Win User

disable Typing options

Hello I wanted to know how I can disable the options of "Typing" from the registry. These are three options that are activated in the following image:

disable Typing options [​IMG]

:)

Gotas, Feb 15, 2018

2. option to disable

I have pretty general question... and pretty rhetoric one.

When microsoft will automatically add option to disable with !every! new feature they want to show us?

Sometimes this options to cancel are hidden sometimes they doesn't exist.

(i can give here lots of examples if you need, like Cortana, Onedrive in windows, share button in ms office, you can easily found more, also i want to emphasize that this is in my case, if you use them - it is ok, but if i don't - i have to really search
    on 3rd party sources on how to remove them, no other way)

Can you let us, customers, decide what we want and what we don't?

i would prefer minimal OS with stuff that neccessary for running, nothing more. I don't want to waste my space, time, speed and attention on things I don't want.

Why you can't implement disable button/tick/whatever for all things you want to add?

-smallgosha-, Feb 15, 2018
  3. Advanced typing options for touch keyboard missing

We suggest creating a new thread for your concern. Kindly choose the appropriate categories and include as much details as possible about the issue. Click
    here for some guidelines on how to effectively ask questions in the Community.

Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 15, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member
  5. Gotas Win User
    Hi Brink, I use the Windows 10 Pro Fall Creators Update version, and I do not have the "Settings" folder

disable Typing options [​IMG]

Any solution?

Gotas, Feb 17, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    They're not there by default, but the .reg files can add them for you.

Brink, Feb 17, 2018
  7. Gotas Win User
    Do you have any tutorials on how I could add to the registry using a .reg file?

Gotas, Feb 17, 2018
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

disable Typing options

The tutorial links I posted in post #2 above include them all.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

disable Typing options

1. disable Typing options - Similar Threads - disable Typing options

2. Sign in option disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in option disabled.: Sign in option disabled. I did not make repeated attempts to log in. I left power on for 2 hours then tried again. Received the same message. I am now locked out of my computer. Help!...
  3. 'this sign in option is disabled"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'this sign in option is disabled": My windows 10 Asus TUF a15 would not let me sign after I restarted my Pc and said "this sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns" and that I have to wait two hours to sign in. However my laptop is **** and I have to shut it down...
  4. 'this sign in option is disabled"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'this sign in option is disabled": My windows 10 Asus TUF a15 would not let me sign after I restarted my Pc and said "this sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns" and that I have to wait two hours to sign in. However my laptop is **** and I have to shut it down...
  5. Option disability query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Option disability query: After transfering photos from my Sony 's camera to a folder, the option of delete and favourites is disabled. Whereas it is enabled for other folders.How to enable them?...
  6. Sign in option is disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in option is disabled: I am trying to help my brother in law open windows 10 on his laptop, unfortunately he has Parkinson's and has forgotten his pin and password.The pin he has given me does not seem to work and comes up with the message - sign up option is disabled leave switched on for 2hrs and...
  7. Sign in option disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in option disabled: this singing option is disabled because of failed singh attempts for repeated shutdown use a different singh in option or keep your device power on for at least 2 hour.After two hours its not working...!...
  8. Sign in option disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in option disabled: this singing option is disabled because of failed singh attempts for repeated shutdown use a different singh in option or keep your device power on for at least 2 hour.After two hours its not working...!...
  9. There is No option to Disable Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There is No option to Disable Bitlocker: Hi everyone, My external hard has been encrypted by Bitlocker and I don't remember the Password. I googled the issue, and I realized the bitlocker can be disabled from Control Panel, but the problem is I am not be able to see any option that driver, although I am Admin to...
  10. Sign in Option is disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sign in Option is disabled: Hi, when I was logging into my Pc with my Pin then I an error message came : this sign in option is disabled try witg another sign in option or try after 2 hours. Sign in options is not showing. If it was showing I would have done with my password but sign in options are...