Windows 10: Dislexia and blue light

Discus and support Dislexia and blue light in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently got a windows 10 SuperSonic Tablet from my school, and was looking to see if there were ways to adjust it to be more suitable for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArdellKenyon, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Dislexia and blue light

I recently got a windows 10 SuperSonic Tablet from my school, and was looking to see if there were ways to adjust it to be more suitable for my dyslexia, and if there was a way to filter blue light as recommended by windows. I don't want to pay for anything and I want to ensure that whatever I do doesn't create issues with the tablet.

Thanks!

:)

ArdellKenyon, Jan 11, 2019
  2. jinchi Win User

Blue Light Reduction cannot be turned off

My laptop is Thinkpad W530. The system is windows 10 home edition build 14393.693.
    I set up my screen by using Blue Light Reduction (BLR). Now everyday after 9pm, the screen goes into blue light redution model. However, I want to revert it back to normal. The interesting thing comes that I cannot find way to. *SadNo BLR button in quick action. No BLR shows up in settings-display.

Here comes questions:
    1) How could I get it before? I remember it bubble up before to let me set up.
    2) How could I revert the system back to normal if I cannot do the same steps as instruction in my laptop as link below:

Blue Light Reduction - Turn On or Off in Windows 10

3) Is that I can only wait the system updated to like build 15007? Where I can download 15007?

jinchi, Jan 11, 2019
  3. gothick Win User
    N73 Flashing blue light

I'd just like to thank you for raising the question, at least, as it's let me know what the heck the light is for.

How you can have a phone with a flashing blue light on the front and not mention it in the manual is a little amazing (I mean, I just searched the PDF manual for the word "blue" and it's not there. It's not under the list of important signals at the front,
    there's nothing pointing at it in the pictures of the phone...)

gothick, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Dislexia and blue light

Microsoft Is Building A Blue Light Reduction Feature For Redstone 2

Read more: Microsoft Is Building A Blue Light Reduction Feature For Redstone 2 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Dislexia and blue light

1. Dislexia and blue light - Similar Threads - Dislexia blue light

2. Blue light shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue light shortcut: Hi there, I was wondering if trhere was a way to create a shortcut to activate/desactivate the blue light instead of having to go to the settings everytime. Maybe bind a shortcut to : explorer ms-settings:nightlight Thanks for the help submitted by /u/Totofaitflop...
  3. blue light settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue light settings: How do I know what number to put my night light on to have the best blue light protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-light-settings/42ebb71e-9672-4b4d-96cf-4ecd77b22447
  4. Blue light

Blue light: The blue light option is not available even after following instructions such as deleting the blue light in the registry app. Help! submitted by /u/Dahnaman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxrtuj/blue_light/
  5. Night Light Levels and Blue Light Levels.

Night Light Levels and Blue Light Levels.: Yo, just wondering, if my night light level is at strength 100 will this remove all blue light, or is that not a possibility? submitted by /u/Frnk112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghlion/night_light_levels_and_blue_light_levels/
  6. Night light blue light filter

Night light blue light filter: Hi, I have become very concerned about blue light, and finally found the Night Light setting in the windows display options. I set the strength to maximum, but am wondering, what percentage of blue light am I filtering at this maximum strength? 100%? 80%? Thank you...
  7. block blue light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    block blue light: I don't mean f.lux or windows night light I mean an app I can just start up and have blue light blocked kinda like the blue light filter on android just startup and set intensity to highest....
  8. Blue light reduction

Blue light reduction: I understand there is a way to reduce the amount of blue light emitted from my computer screen with Windows 10. Can someone help me with this? Thanks. Ray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-light-reduction/b3928a13-64ef-46ba-b7f5-b3446d7dd047
  9. Problem with reduced blue light

Problem with reduced blue light: Hello, My problem is that I have sort of "always on night lighting" even though I completly disabled it, I experiance this problem on my desktop computer and on my laptop, and the odd thing about it is that its randomly gets back to normal and then after some time it gets...
  10. Lowering blue light

in Windows 10 Support
    Lowering blue light: Has anyone made a program that can lower the color hue/temp when you are not runnign a video or game or certian programs?? I'm not fond of low saturation so I tend to run it high all the time. Tho blue light may be more a non issue its stil something to be aware of. 76187