Windows 10: DISM Hack in Windows 10

Discus and support DISM Hack in Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There is major vulnerability in windows 10 period. Windows 10 is the most susceptible. At the install of Windows 10 my machine is instantly taken... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sarahbucklew, Nov 19, 2019.

1. DISM Hack in Windows 10

There is major vulnerability in windows 10 period. Windows 10 is the most susceptible.

At the install of Windows 10 my machine is instantly taken over by DISM initiated by Group Policy. Group Policy that i cannot edit. This has been happening to my machines for over two years non-stop.

This DISM control allows the hackers remote full access to everything i do and allows them to customize the hack anytime they want remotely using DISM, as my machine is the client machine to an unknown remote host controller. I can see there is all kinds of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008. I should have full access and control of my own machines. I have gone through at least 20 Windows machines (running Windows 10) since June 2017 when i was remotely proximity hacked for the first time. I know who is hacking me, Stroz Friedberg based on thousands of IP addresses, which is information obtained from my website logs which i composed and put into spreadsheets. I cannot remove DISM from my machine currently and I need help with this. Stroz Friedberg top executive are previous FBI Special Agents. Stroz Friedberg is using FBI issued technology and FBI issued mobile devices which is why they have the ability to hack me the way they are.

James Trainor recently led the Cyber Security Division at the FBI when he left to join Stroz Friedberg to be the Executive Vice President. Eric Harris formerly worked as Assistant General Counsel for Princeton University. Princeton University has been hacking me for over two years. Eric Friedberg (of Stroz Friedberg) is a former US Attorney in the Eastern District of New York. Ed Stroz (of Stroz Friedberg) is a former FBI Special Agent and currently serves on the Secret Service’s Electronic Crimes Task Force to this very day. Which is ultimately the reason i cannot get help from the FBI, Secret Service or the DOJ. Even Michael E. Horowitz (OIG at the DOJ) has admitted to me he is involved in these crimes and covering them up. And of course, not the local police, as can be seen in this video https://youtu.be/_fh724R8BqQ

I need someone to help me from Microsoft. Please this is a dire emergency. In case i cannot log back into this post or ever view it again, as happened to me when i first posted a question similar in 2018, i was never able to view the replies, please email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I am tempted to post my cell phone number and i will if it get me help faster.

:)

sarahbucklew, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 is excellent but it's easy to break.

If you want some good information, here's some good reading that will hopefully be more helpful than I have been:
    As I said with Windows 10, the Microsoft Download Tool that most download Windows 10 from, in the Sources folder has an Install.ESD instead of Install.WIM. Well unfortunately, for a successful DISM repair using Install.WIM as the check against which your OS will be repaired isn't possible with the ESD file. But you can convert the ESD to WIM using DISM as well! It takes a little bit of time but is worth it to have around when you need it!
    I have debated taking the links and instructions I've shared and add them to a dedicated thread...it is handy to be able to repair your OS instead of wiping and reinstalling as many folks had to do in previous times.

Kursah, Nov 19, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Source to use for DISM on Windows 10

This is not completely true. The suggestion is to download the Techbench version and use DISM to apply to install.wim directly. However, you can also use the version download from MCT except it will involve an extra step as follows:
    1. Use the latest version of 7-Zip to extract the content of install.esd. For example: to a folder xxx on the desktop
    2. From Admin command prompt:
      Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\xxx\windows /LimitAccess

See screen shot, the contents of install.wim and install.esd are exactly the same.

DISM Hack in Windows 10 [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

DISM Hack in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

DISM Hack in Windows 10

1. DISM Hack in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DISM Hack

2. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  3. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  4. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DISM Tool Error 3 in PowerISO 8.5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DISM Tool Error 3 in PowerISO 8.5: Hi,So I was making a WIM image of a VMware virtual hard disk file mounted to my computer in read only mode, and I keep getting Error Code 3 in PowerISO the system cannot find the path specified I've tried it again, and I still getting the same error. I am not sure how to...
  6. DISM Tool Error 3 in PowerISO 8.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM Tool Error 3 in PowerISO 8.5: Hi,So I was making a WIM image of a VMware virtual hard disk file mounted to my computer in read only mode, and I keep getting Error Code 3 in PowerISO the system cannot find the path specified I've tried it again, and I still getting the same error. I am not sure how to...
  7. DISM Tool Error 3 in PowerISO 8.5

8. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  9. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  10. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...: Hello Everyone,My name is Abhishek, and I found Error while Execution of below command and I used cmd prompt as Run as Admin.DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthFirst of all, I wanted to Execute the above command because , recently I got an Bluetooth Error in my Windows...