Windows 10: Display Language problem after feature update

Discus and support Display Language problem after feature update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I'm facing the problem about display language. Before the feature update 1903, I can change the Windows 10 system display language from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuryaCandra, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Display Language problem after feature update

Hello.

I'm facing the problem about display language. Before the feature update 1903, I can change the Windows 10 system display language from English (US) to Bahasa Indonesia entire the system. After the feature update 1903, The display language not changing entirely. Even i'm already copying the settings in administrative language settings and reinstalling the language pack.

:)

SuryaCandra, Sep 22, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    add display language

Hello casale, *Smile

The steps in the tutorial below are updated for adding a display language in Windows 10. You will need to install the language pack of a language to have it available as a display language.

*Arrow Add a Language in Windows 10

Brink, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Display Language problem after feature update

I can not change display language

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to Change settings that may block installation

There are advanced language settings that may block the download of language packs. To revert these settings to their defaults values so that you can download language packs, follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel. To do this, type Control Panel in the
      Search box, and then tap or click Control Panel in the search results list.

• Tap or click Clock, Language and Region. (If you are viewing Control Panel in icon display, select
      Language, and then go to step 4.)

• Tap or click Language.

• Tap or click Advanced settings.

• Examine the Override for Windows display language and
      Override for default input method lists. Make sure that the
      Use language list (recommended)
      option is selected for both lists

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Display Language problem after feature update

1. Display Language problem after feature update - Similar Threads - Display Language problem

2. Display language problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display language problem.: I updated the windows 10.but suddenly my laptop's display language has changed into Thai. I can't changed it. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-language-problem/e16bfbeb-e293-4af3-88e7-39b505f9483f
  3. Display Language feature is not available in adding new language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Language feature is not available in adding new language: Chinese is display language of my windows 10accidentally set, i don't know this language. Now, i want to change it to English. When i try to add new language their is three feature available Text to speech Speech recognition Handwriting i don't find the feature display...
  4. Problem changing display language.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem changing display language.: Hello everyone. I have a problem trying to change my display language in Windows 10. This video (47 seconds long) explains what is wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. submitted by /u/smackknack [link] [comments]...
  5. Huge Display Problem After Windows Feature Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Huge Display Problem After Windows Feature Update: submitted by /u/zanesix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gslbe8/huge_display_problem_after_windows_feature_update/
  6. problem in language keys after update

problem in language keys after update: hello, when I switch languages with shift+Alt the language bar -where you can change language-keyboard -appears on desktop for onw/two seconds every time I change language. this only happens after the latest update windows 10 1909....
  7. After Windows update, display language changed

After Windows update, display language changed: I want to have English as my display language. After Windows 10 update the display language changed to Slovak but I want to get back English. Help me to change it. I use Windows 10 Pro...
  8. Display language issues after installing 1809 update

Display language issues after installing 1809 update: Hello This is actually a solution to a common issue many people seem to have faced after installing 1809 update for Windows 10. If you have multiple languages installed and need to switch to a different display language, you might find it's not possible anymore after the...
  9. Spotify problems after feature update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotify problems after feature update: Hi, after the 1803 feature update I am not able to use the Spotify app on my desktop and laptop computers. I first noticed the problem on my desktop computer when I got a transparent window with a shadow edge, all I could do was close it. I tried using the app reset options...
  10. Spotify problems after feature update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spotify problems after feature update: Hi, after the 1803 feature update I am not able to use the Spotify app on my desktop and laptop computers. I first noticed the problem on my desktop computer when I got a transparent window with a shadow edge, all I could do was close it. I tried using the app reset options...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot change display language in last windows update