Windows 10: does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc

Discus and support does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; we bought a new computer last April. We had no use to use the cd/dvd tray . Our printer installed No problem. I went to download the intro dvd (with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fish19616, Dec 17, 2018.

1. fish19616 Win User

does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc

we bought a new computer last April. We had no use to use the cd/dvd tray . Our printer installed No problem. I went to download the intro dvd (with the extra features) for the printer, and it does nothing. Is there a button or something that I should be setting before I install the disc to download?

:)

fish19616, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

3. Argel Obm Win User
    Windows 10 Installation problem with Turbo tax disc

Hi Jeanene,

To better understand the concern, kindly provide us the following information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you insert the installation disc?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you attempt to install Turbo Tax?
    • When you insert the installation disc of Turbo Tax, can you see the installation file on File Explorer?
    In the meantime, kindly perform the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Andre Da Costa
    which can be found on this
    thread

Looking forward to your response.

Argel Obm, Dec 17, 2018
  4. does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc

1. does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc - Similar Threads - does anyone problem

2. Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else have this problem?: [ATTACH] I’ve had this for a while and I don’t know how to fix it. submitted by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1anxpg1/does_anyone_else_have_this_problem/
  3. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  4. Does anyone have a fix to my problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does anyone have a fix to my problem?: When I go onto my settings to try update windows, it comes up with a message saying, "something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later". I tried many solutions which I found on youtube but none of them helped. If anyone has a fix please share....
  5. Does anyone have a fix to my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix to my problem?: When I go onto my settings to try update windows, it comes up with a message saying, "something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later". I tried many solutions which I found on youtube but none of them helped. If anyone has a fix please share....
  6. Does anyone have a fix to my problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?: So, I have a windows system like most people. I have the windows 10 version. DESKTOP-G6AHA4Q is the exact device name. So, my problem is that I like to edit and make a lot of stuff in blender, well recently it started giving this message and blender wasn't the only program to...
  8. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?: So, I have a windows system like most people. I have the windows 10 version. DESKTOP-G6AHA4Q is the exact device name. So, my problem is that I like to edit and make a lot of stuff in blender, well recently it started giving this message and blender wasn't the only program to...
  9. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Anyone having this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone having this problem?: Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it? [img] 22654