Windows 10: Does anyone know of any cheap Windows 10 Home recovery discs/USBs?

Discus and support Does anyone know of any cheap Windows 10 Home recovery discs/USBs? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know of any cheap Windows 10 Home recovery discs/USBs? My PC is stuck in an auto repair loop and I think Windows may be corrupted. Has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CCESDED, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Does anyone know of any cheap Windows 10 Home recovery discs/USBs?

Does anyone know of any cheap Windows 10 Home recovery discs/USBs? My PC is stuck in an auto repair loop and I think Windows may be corrupted. Has bought a cheap disc from somewhere <£5 and do they work?

submitted by /u/CCESDED
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CCESDED, Jan 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Windows 10 recovery USB - which size???

Not even that. What creating a recovery drive does (if you select 'include system files') is to construct the files required to clean install Windows. If this is made on an OEM install these file will include the OEM custom apps and drivers - effectively a 'factory reset' drive. It is extracting an install image from your existing system files that takes the time.

The steps in making a recovery drive are shown in this tutorial...

Create Recovery Drive in Windows 10 | Tutorials

• first you choose whether or not to include system files (step 5 in tutorial)
    • next the recovery drive files are constructed (this can take a long time if you include system files)
    • only after that is complete will you be asked which usb to use (step 6 in tutorial). At this point you will be told how large a usb you need.

Without system files 512 Mb is sufficient. Including system files it will be just over 4GB.

At which step did you get the error? If you were not asked which usb to use then it was the construction of the system files that failed, nothing to do with what usb you had.

4. Does anyone know of any cheap Windows 10 Home recovery discs/USBs?

Lenova recovery disc

Hi i have a Lenovo 3000 n500 and and was supplied with 3 recovery discs ( Vista) i have tried to do a recovery but cannot find the 3rd disc and it wont let me go any further does anyone know of a link where i can download the third disc, Lenova tech help isnt open till Monday.

cookiemonster, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know of any cheap Windows 10 Home recovery discs/USBs?

1. Does anyone know of any cheap Windows 10 Home recovery discs/USBs? - Similar Threads - Does anyone cheap

2. Windows 10 home disc to USB download.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 home disc to USB download.: I mistakenly purchased the DVD windows 10 installation version but my computer does not have an optical drive to read the disc, does the disc package have a code inside that I could still use for the USB digital version so I don't have to return or repurchase Windows 10? If...
  3. Does anyone know where I can get windows 10 key for cheap?

Does anyone know where I can get windows 10 key for cheap?: I need to activate windows and I bought an online code for $15 then got a backup one and it didn’t work and I don’t want to go on some shady website to get it for cheap submitted by /u/NickTheRitzCracker [link] [comments]...
  4. Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/
  5. Does anyone know about any guides for Windows 10 on Amazon?

Does anyone know about any guides for Windows 10 on Amazon?: I am very inexperienced with computers and I want to learn more about them so I can use them for more things. I want something that will tell me how to use both basic and advanced features. I haven't had much luck finding something on Amazon that is from the last couple years...
  6. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...
  7. Windows 10 does not boot, not even the recovery disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 does not boot, not even the recovery disc: Hello, my Windows 10 does not boot at all. It begann when i install something today with an registry edit. After that the PC got slow so i tried a restart. Please note, it wasnt a shady installation - there are plenty others using this. so it might be a crazy coincidence....
  8. Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap?: I already have a gaming PC but I'm going to build another. Does anyone know where I can get Windows 10 for cheaper than 100 dollars? 138940
  9. anyone know any Joysticks that are compatible with windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone know any Joysticks that are compatible with windows 10 ?: it can be any you can think of *092. but please mention if there is a way to make any joystick work with windows 10 please, i grew up with joystick games like microsoft flight siumulator, that and the snes 48801
  10. Does anyone knows any file delete app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone knows any file delete app?: Hi, I'm using the Tuneup 2016 app, this suite has a program called Tuneup shredder, I wonder if someone knows any alternative of this tool. This app safes delete the files. I'm planning to stop using Tuneup but i find very usefull the file deteler. Thanks!. 67676