Windows 10: Domestic Group win win 10 and win 7

Discus and support Domestic Group win win 10 and win 7 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I`m supposing I did a correct settings for my home group. There are 2 PC`s, one with win10, the other with win7. Thru my win10 PC I can see all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jaca, Oct 31, 2017.

1. jaca Win User

Domestic Group win win 10 and win 7

I`m supposing I did a correct settings for my home group. There are 2 PC`s, one with win10, the other with win7. Thru my win10 PC I can see all the files shared by the win7 one, but the contrary does not happen. I really can`t fix this.*Redface

:)

2. transferring pictures

You're welcome

That was the only win-10 specific home group sharing link I could find every thing else was win-8 or win-7 related

Hopefully it will guide you to the easiest way to share files with each other

In win-7 it works very well

You can't share files that are on your Desktop though in any windows version though and Documents folder is excluded as well by default,

Picture/ Music/ Videos folders are on by default.

Although home group sharing failed for me joining a win-10 machine with an existing win-7 home group

You having 2 win-10 machines you might have better luck with it.

Cheers.

ThrashZone, Oct 31, 2017
  3. WINDOWS 10 Authority Problem

sorry but that did not solve the problem. other hand i tried the compare with my win 7 group policy settings and uac settings one by one and make the win 10 same as 7 because there is no problem on win 7, i can open images and browse drives with dollar
    sign $. whats wrong with win 10 please help

BerkayGÜNDOĞU, Oct 31, 2017
  4. Domestic Group win win 10 and win 7

ThrashZone, Nov 1, 2017
  5. jaca Win User
    I'll try next days and I'll post a report

jaca, Nov 2, 2017
  6. jaca Win User
    This is the way, I think . No matter of that, see in anex what I get: only midia devices
    Domestic Group win win 10 and win 7 [​IMG]

Domestic Group win win 10 and win 7 [​IMG]

jaca, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Domestic Group win win 10 and win 7

1. Domestic Group win win 10 and win 7 - Similar Threads - Domestic Group

2. On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...: Are we limited to only ten people? I need to send to 15. Is there a workaround?JB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-link-to-phone-trying-to-send-a-group-text-are/6988c5ea-9347-49eb-9949-099da6e4e1f6
  3. On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...: Are we limited to only ten people? I need to send to 15. Is there a workaround?JB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-link-to-phone-trying-to-send-a-group-text-are/6988c5ea-9347-49eb-9949-099da6e4e1f6
  4. Locked out of my group me account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my group me account: The GroupMe app was not loading the videos. I was trying to send to my teacher so I logged out now when I go to log back in it wants a two-step verification with an old phone number that I don’t have anymore. I’m wondering how I can fix this problem...
  5. Locked out of my group me account

Locked out of my group me account: The GroupMe app was not loading the videos. I was trying to send to my teacher so I logged out now when I go to log back in it wants a two-step verification with an old phone number that I don’t have anymore. I’m wondering how I can fix this problem...
  6. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications: Hello,Is there a way to enable notifications for the clock app within windows to send you notifications via group policy manager?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-clock-app-via-group-policy-for/92c2f1f6-0ad9-455d-a3db-f1b30950134a
  7. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications: Hello,Is there a way to enable notifications for the clock app within windows to send you notifications via group policy manager?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-clock-app-via-group-policy-for/92c2f1f6-0ad9-455d-a3db-f1b30950134a
  8. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

9. Burning DVD mp3 files with autoplay for domestic DVD player?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Burning DVD mp3 files with autoplay for domestic DVD player?: I want to make a music DVD from mp3 files - Windows DVD maker is long gone. I can use alternative software if there's nothing in Wimdows 10, but I also want the DVD to autoplay when put in to a domestic DVD player. How do I do it?...
  10. Domestic Dispute between Win10 & WHS 2011 re Homegroup :(

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Domestic Dispute between Win10 & WHS 2011 re Homegroup :(: HI Guys Been trying for over a week to get my Homegroup (HG) to talk but they are having none of it. Whichever side i setup they see one another but will not join up. I have gone to each machine and removed the .sst files from...