Windows 10: Download installation media

Discus and support Download installation media in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To repair my system Win 10 Home Version 1903 I need installation media Version 1903. How can I get this version. On Win 10 Download Page the Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LajosMártonffy, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Download installation media

To repair my system Win 10 Home Version 1903 I need installation media Version 1903.

How can I get this version.

On Win 10 Download Page the Version 1909 awailable only

:)

LajosMártonffy, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

3. Gino Des Win User
    windows 10 Installation media disk

Hi Shaela,

To create a Windows 10 recovery DVD or USB, we suggest that you download and use the media creation tool from the

Microsoft software download website
    . To create an installation or repair media, follow the steps below:

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website
    • Download the media creation tool and then run it. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
    • Select Create installation media for another PC.
    • Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).
    • Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to send a reply.

Gino Des, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Law-II Win User

Download installation media

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Download installation media

1. Download installation media - Similar Threads - Download installation media

2. Installation Bootable Media Not Downloading Completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation Bootable Media Not Downloading Completely: I am trying to download a Installation Bootable Media using the Media Creation tool on my USB flash drive, however every time I try it never downloads completely. I have used two different 8gb USB flash drives and a 16gb USB flash drive. Whenever I use the two different 8gb...
  3. Installation Bootable Media Not Downloading Completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation Bootable Media Not Downloading Completely: I am trying to download a Installation Bootable Media using the Media Creation tool on my USB flash drive, however every time I try it never downloads completely. I have used two different 8gb USB flash drives and a 16gb USB flash drive. Whenever I use the two different 8gb...
  4. Installation Bootable Media Not Downloading Completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reinstalltion from USB with downloaded installation media fails

Reinstalltion from USB with downloaded installation media fails: I inherited a Dell Inspiron 14 laptop with Windows 10 installed and no password. I attempted to reinstall windows using the installation tool downloaded from Microsoft. At the log-in I restarted the machine with the shift key depressed, and it boots to the USB, requests...
  6. i downloaded windows 10 installation media

i downloaded windows 10 installation media: questions: am i gonna have 2 windows folders now? and if i will should i delete the old one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-windows-10-installation-media/2f6605f7-f9a0-4328-bdd5-f9e1f389aad4
  7. Downloading the Windows Media Creation Tool for Offline Installation

Downloading the Windows Media Creation Tool for Offline Installation: How do I download the Window Media Creation Tool in such a way that I can install the tool on an off-line computer? When I try downloading it from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and running MediaCreationTool20H2.exe on a computer not connected...
  8. media downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    media downloads: I'm unable to download media to the JW Library app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-downloads/e5f1127c-8cb5-49a6-b6b8-ea2dd964cd93
  9. Unable to download and install Windows Media Player

Unable to download and install Windows Media Player: Windows Media Player shows on my program lists, but I am unable to install it or download another version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-and-install-windows-media/73aa98a7-0653-42fd-963e-c2750b16a0e8
  10. Download via Media Installer

Download via Media Installer: Been downloading Win 10 since 1430 (ish) nearly 6 hours, and only on 20% - should I bin it and say no! 10911