Windows 10: Download Win10

Discus and support Download Win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to re install Win 10 so Ill need to download the ISO image so I can create a USB installer. Anyone know where I can get this? Thanks! 36502 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mayagrafix, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Download Win10

I want to re install Win 10 so Ill need to download the ISO image so I can create a USB installer. Anyone know where I can get this?

Thanks!

:)

Mayagrafix, Jan 6, 2016

2. win10 upgrade

what if i downloaded win10 and save it to dvd and after dec 2017 win10 download services are closed so what if upgrade win10 in 2018 it is possible?

karthikeyadevineni, Jan 6, 2016
  3. WIN10 download

Will ISO media be provided for the final release?

Yes, you will be able to download ISO media for Windows 10 RTM.

Please note, you might have to download the appropriate edition of Windows 10 for the version/edition of Windows you are upgrading. If you upgrade to the wrong edition, ie. Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Pro, you will have to purchase a license
    for Windows 10 Pro or go back to Windows 7 Home Premium and upgrade
    to Windows 10 Home.

What
    are the editions of Windows 10 available?

Suppose I need to reinstall Windows 10 after one or two years from now or I install a new hard disk?

Windows 10 is registered to the device, not your hard disk. Just install a new hard disk and reinstall Windows 10 and it will reactivate.

Resources: How
    to: upgrade from previous versions of Windows using Windows 10 ISO file

Andre Da Costa, Jan 6, 2016
  4. WildOne Win User

Download Win10

WildOne, Jan 6, 2016
  5. AnEdge Win User
    I suggest going to the Techbench site and using that ISO instead, following the instructions in the above link or just Google how to do an install. Also recommend when doing the install to keep everything. Its like an in place upgrade with a new OS
    Let us know how it goes.

AnEdge, Jan 6, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    It is always a good idea to create a bootable media such as DVD or USB for emergency.
    However, unless you are unable to access your computer, you don't have to use the bootable media to reinstall.

You can reinstall Win 10 without using bootable media...........
    Use one of the 2 links to download the ISO :
    Media Creation Tool ( MCT ) :
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10

Tech Bench
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/techbench

Using MCT as example................
    Download the Tool and run it.
    Then select Create installation media for another PC
    That will begin downloading the ISO file to your computer. Open a folder and save it.
    ( You can burn the iso to a bootable media, but this method does not need that ).
    When download is completed, RIGHT click at the ISO > click Mount > click Setup.exe.
    That will begin installing Windows 10.
    You have the choice of keeping settings, files and apps, or keeping nothing.
    No product key is required.
    Activation will be automatic.

.................................................................................................... ..
    Once you have the ISO saved, you can use the same method (Mount iso > Setup.exe) to reinstall Win 10 any time and as often as you want.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Download Win10

1. Download Win10 - Similar Threads - Download Win10

2. Buongiorno. Ho un problema con i download dal mio pc fisso win10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buongiorno. Ho un problema con i download dal mio pc fisso win10 pro: Ogni volta che inizio un download che può essere dal browser come da Steam o chi per essi, dopo circa un minuto cade la connessione, ma non solo: diventa praticamente inaccessibile il pannello di controllo rete e le possibilità sono due: aspettare 30/40 minuti che si...
  3. Buongiorno. Ho un problema con i download dal mio pc fisso win10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Buongiorno. Ho un problema con i download dal mio pc fisso win10 pro: Ogni volta che inizio un download che può essere dal browser come da Steam o chi per essi, dopo circa un minuto cade la connessione, ma non solo: diventa praticamente inaccessibile il pannello di controllo rete e le possibilità sono due: aspettare 30/40 minuti che si...
  4. Buongiorno. Ho un problema con i download dal mio pc fisso win10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to download and install MS Authenticator App on Win10 Ver. 22H2 PC and NO Smartphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download and install MS Authenticator App on Win10 Ver. 22H2 PC and NO Smartphone: Dan_de_Lion,I'm having some difficulty "exactly" following this MS Support link:Download and install the Microsoft Authenticator app - Microsoft SupportI do not have, own or want a "Smartphone". It's not compatible with my "simplistic" retirement lifestyle. HELP!!...
  6. How to download and install MS Authenticator App on Win10 Ver. 22H2 PC and NO Smartphone

How to download and install MS Authenticator App on Win10 Ver. 22H2 PC and NO Smartphone: Dan_de_Lion,I'm having some difficulty "exactly" following this MS Support link:Download and install the Microsoft Authenticator app - Microsoft SupportI do not have, own or want a "Smartphone". It's not compatible with my "simplistic" retirement lifestyle. HELP!!...
  7. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store: All links seem to lead ONLY to the Dolby page on MS Store. Trying ..... INSTALL > Get, etc. shows a message about "... something happened on our ..." photo in lower right corner....
  8. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store: All links seem to lead ONLY to the Dolby page on MS Store. Trying ..... INSTALL > Get, etc. shows a message about "... something happened on our ..." photo in lower right corner....
  9. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

10. media creation tool finished downloading win10 and after told me to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creation tool finished downloading win10 and after told me to restart: media creation tool finished downloading win10 and checked for compatibility after that it told me to restart my pc, i closed the media creation tool and opened it again but it just told me to restart, so i did and i opened it again and it just started downloading again, the...