Windows 10: Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench

Discus and support Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program When I look at the ISOs available there, I see this: [img] What does it mean when it says they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ztruker, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Ztruker Win User

Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench

Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program

When I look at the ISOs available there, I see this:

Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench [​IMG]

What does it mean when it says they are valid for both Home and Pro?
    Size of Home English X64 I just downloaded is 3,988,138KB which is larger than Home X86 or Pro X64.

:)

Ztruker, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 media creation tool does not display windows 10 pro in the drop down box for creating an iso image file.

Windows 10 ISO's contain both Home and pro.

Download from techbench ( scroll down the page a little till you get to confirm) Make sure you get the right ones.

Techbench Download W10 ISO

WayneDelany, Aug 10, 2015
  3. SRX1313015978ID - Windows 10/Issue with Found corrupted files not fix

Be sure you Windows 10 ISO is a current one. As of 12/12 it is "Win10_1511_..."

Very Slick, Qasim... .. !

keepitsimpleengr, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Also has this:

What and where is the Update Program Script ISO?

Ztruker, Aug 10, 2015
  5. pfields Win User
    Yeah man, I second you. I can't find it either!

pfields, Oct 8, 2015
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    You get an ISO with both Home and Pro on it. There are separate ISOs for 32bit and 64bit.

Which is just the opposite of downloading an ISO with the media creation tool - with MCT you get either a Home or Pro ISO that will have both the 32bit and 64bit version of either Home or Pro.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html

Then if you add the two ISOs you get from Tech Bench (32bit and 64bit) to one of the ISOs you get from MCT with both a 32bit and 64bit version of Windows 10 - you can have all 4 in 1!

Can't help you with the script.

NavyLCDR, Oct 8, 2015
  7. Superfly Win User
    Click the "download file" at the top for the documentation and scripts... it's just prepatory PS scripts. Why they placed it there? go figure ...

As Navy says these are genuine MSDN "multi" iso's containing both Home and Pro indices.

Superfly, Oct 8, 2015
  8. swartman Win User

i can not down load the iso file for win 10

swartman, Jul 4, 2016
  9. simrick Win User
    I just tried it and it's working for me. Are you trying to download from the TechBench website? Did you get an error? If so, what did it say?

simrick, Jul 4, 2016
  10. cereberus Win User
    cereberus, Jul 30, 2016
  11. jdenhaer Win User
    jdenhaer, Jul 30, 2016
  12. simrick Win User
    simrick, Jul 30, 2016
  13. EdTittel Win User

Where is Tech Bench these days? It's been showing 404 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/techbench) since just before the Anniversary Update was released. Anybody heard anything about what's going on with this usually reliable resource? Inquiring minds, including mine, would like to know!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 4, 2016
  14. NavyLCDR New Member
    Looks like it has been replaced with this:
    Windows 10 ISO

NavyLCDR, Aug 4, 2016
  15. maranna Win User
    I have a Windows 10 iso stick I made from techbench. I did a clean install but did not see any way to select custom do I could work with partitions. Does it have this choice or did I miss it?

maranna, Aug 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench - Similar Threads - Download ISO TechBench

2. Windows 10 iso download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso download: I have been trying for three days to download the window 10 iso file so that I can do a clean install on my laptop and wipe all existing partitions. however, it downloads at the rate of about 1% per hour, and even after leaving it to download overnight it still didn't work it...
  3. Downloading Windows 10 .iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading Windows 10 .iso: Hi, I have one question. I currently own a license for Windows 10 Pro. It is installed on my laptop. Can I use the same license to download the .iso for Windows 10 or do I need to buy a separate license for that? submitted by /u/ztgarfield97 [link] [comments]...
  4. Download Windows 10 ISO from a thumbdrive

Download Windows 10 ISO from a thumbdrive: HP Stream laptop with corrupted drivers. Microsoft reps have been trying to help me download Windows ISO 10 from a thumbdrive but the they don't know what Function key to hit while powering on the laptop. Any help?...
  5. windows installation from downloaded .iso

windows installation from downloaded .iso: please help me i have downloaded windows.iso for windows10 but unble to write either on dvd or able to load it in my pc working on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-from-downloaded-iso/d0996bc8-7bf1-4d39-a7d0-37061cfc31d3
  6. Windows 10 ISO Download

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 ISO Download: Hello. I downloaded the Windows 10 ISO from the Microsoft ISO download page. I downloaded the 64 bit version and was prompted to pick Home or Pro during install. The selection I made was Home. The Activation has not been done yet. My question is, is this a Retail or OEM...
  7. SHA1 for current TechBench download

SHA1 for current TechBench download: Does anyone have the correct SHA1 for the current Workbench download - Win10_1511_EnglishInternational_x64.iso, please? 39333
  8. Windows 10 download ISO

Windows 10 download ISO: Hi guys, can you provide me with windows 10 download iso files so I can mount them on my usb drive and do some installs hehe Thanks a bunch, M 58970
  9. Upgrading from 7 Pro using Techbench ISO - Product Key Required

Upgrading from 7 Pro using Techbench ISO - Product Key Required: Hi, I'm trying to upgrade a desktop Windows 7 Pro 64bit OEM, activated SP1, to Windows 10. I will have several machines to upgrade, and my fairly slow connection is capped except for overnight downloads, so I've downloaded the 64bit Techbench iso and burned it to DVD....
  10. Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft TechBench

Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft TechBench: For a clean install, I understand that we would have to use the MCT in order to get the ISO file from MS. However I found out that Microsoft offers these ISO's for download on the Microsoft Techbench Page. My internet connection isn't that stable, so this is more preferable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. techbench down