Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE issue after update to 1903

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE issue after update to 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm constantly getting BSOD with the error stated in subject. I have two minidumps, can you help me troubleshoot the issue and find out what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by БогданКозловский, Jul 8, 2019.

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE issue after update to 1903

Hi,

I'm constantly getting BSOD with the error stated in subject. I have two minidumps, can you help me troubleshoot the issue and find out what exactly causes it?

Tried to examine both with bluescreenview, it shows the issue is caused by ntoskrnl.exe, however something causes it to crash and I do not really know what. The drivers are up to date, windows 10 updates are installed. There was not a single issue when I was on 1809, only started to appear after my update to 1903.

Please help to troubleshoot the issue. Thank you in advance!

Dump files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j_vJQNpDlgIVLM-DiXcSkm6cLfNo-kpp

:)

БогданКозловский, Jul 8, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 8, 2019
  3. USB issue with win10 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the exact issue that you are facing with the USB drive?
    2. What do you mean when you say "sub-directory link" and "if its saved on a USB drive"?
    3. Is the USB drive letter changing itself after the 1903 update?

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE issue after update to 1903

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE issue after update to 1903

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE issue after update to 1903 - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE issue update

2. A couple of issues after upgrade to 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A couple of issues after upgrade to 1903: after update to 1903 i dont see the pop up when i have finished downloading a torrent. i also dont see the "safe to remove device" when i unplug an external usb drive. how do i change back the notification area like it was before updating to 1903? 136789
  3. Gaming Issues after updating Windows 10 Build 1903

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Issues after updating Windows 10 Build 1903: I was trying to play State of Decay 2 (SoD2) but the game won't load just crashed at the logo. In the event viewer it says twinapi.appcore.dll (version 10.0.18362.1) was the cause of it. When I loaded it with older version (10.0.17134.137 and it causes my PC rendered unstable...
  4. Driver issue after update 1809 -> 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver issue after update 1809 -> 1903: Hi, I have a computer running Win10 x64 (1809) just fine. It is an old machine and I needed to manually select the driver for the GPU (Radeon HD 5750) since the driver automatically selected by Windows didn't work so well... But again, everything runs smoothly on 1809....
  5. Issues after Windows 10 1903 update (SO 18142.145)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues after Windows 10 1903 update (SO 18142.145): Hello. I have two new issues afte the last update Windows 10 1903 update (SO 18142.145). First issue is that i'm unable to keep the windows defender definitions when i reboot the pc. I use to use it along with Malwarebytes....but when i rebbot the pc...as i said, windows...
  6. Issues with 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with 1903 update: Hi all, I received the option to update to 1903 on settings today, and so I accepted it. However, after a while, it said it failed to update, so I tried restarting my laptop. After restarting, my laptop just showed a black flickering screen with the drive light flashing,...
  7. Issues with Display after 1903 update

Issues with Display after 1903 update: After i upgraded my Windows 10 to 1903v, my graphics card ( NVIDIA 105M ) randomly stop working some times, and even when I'm browsing the internet I'm getting a black bars sometimes and i have never saw this bug in 1809v. - I tried clean GPU installation. - restarting the...
  8. Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD issues

Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD issues: Hi, I was getting multiple bsod issues but after updating the bios and drivers most of them are resolved except this DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD.I have changed the power plan settings for PCI Express and Wireless but issue still persists.I also tried running memory...
  9. BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after updating to...

BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after updating to...: Hi Dear, I'm using "ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UN" Notebook. Previous Day i download windows 10 1809 from Microsoft website and clean install it. After That i download intel driver from intel official website according to my Notebook Processor...
  10. BSOD 9F Driver_Power_State_failure after update from Win 8.1 to 10

BSOD 9F Driver_Power_State_failure after update from Win 8.1 to 10: Hello everyone! I updated to Windows 10 some weeks ago, and have since had problems with BSODs during both reboots and shutdowns. Also, my USB devices are only recognized if they're connected before boot and will not work if they're plugged out and in when my PC is...