Windows 10: Dropbox Transfer now available to all users

Discus and support Dropbox Transfer now available to all users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We introduced Dropbox Transfer in beta earlier this year to make delivering any file simple. People typically use Dropbox for collaborative sharing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Dropbox Transfer now available to all users

Source: Dropbox Transfer now available to all users | Dropbox Blog

How to Add or Remove Dropbox in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Nov 5, 2019

2. Deleting Dropbox

Hello Donna,

As you are issue is concerned to deleting the Dropbox, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Are you referring to Dropbox icon/ application on Windows 10?

If you are referring to Dropbox app on your device, try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the Dropbox is preloaded on your desktop:

• Click Start.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Select Get Dropbox or Dropbox X GB from the application list, where "X" is the amount of space corresponding to your promotion.
    • Click Uninstall.

Step 2: If the Dropbox is a desktop app follow:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel.
    • Under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
    • Select Dropboxfrom the list of programs, and click Uninstall.

Hope it helps. Provide us additional information if you are still facing the issues with deleting the Dropbox program on your device.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Dropbox Spaces for reimagined shared folders

Read more: Introducing Dropbox Spaces | Dropbox Blog

Brink, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Dropbox Transfer now available to all users - Similar Threads - Dropbox Transfer available

2. Microsoft Photos app with iCloud Photos integration is now available for all users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Photos app with iCloud Photos integration is now available for all users: Microsoft added support for iCloud Photos in the Windows 11's Photos app for some users in the Dev Channel last month. This feature is now out of beta, it is available for all users, including those on the stable version of the operating system. [ATTACH] The version number...
  3. Unable to delete dropbox in explorer or users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete dropbox in explorer or users: I need some help please. I have uninstalled Dropbox using Revo uninstaller. I deleted all the advanced registry entries. First I deleted all the files in Dropbox. I then restarted the computer; but Dropbox appears in Explorer and User folders and files. I cannot delete it. "A...
  4. Unable to delete dropbox in explorer or users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete dropbox in explorer or users: I need some help please. I have uninstalled Dropbox using Revo uninstaller. I deleted all the advanced registry entries. First I deleted all the files in Dropbox. I then restarted the computer; but Dropbox appears in Explorer and User folders and files. I cannot delete it. "A...
  5. make files available to all users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    make files available to all users: I am administrator. I created new standard user account for myself. How do I make files, pictures, documents in my administrator account accessible to my new user account?...
  6. New DropBox extensions available

in Windows 10 News
    New DropBox extensions available: With new apps and services popping up by the minute, finding the right tool for the job is getting easier and easier. But with the typical knowledge worker using 35 apps, we often face scattered content, an avalanche of notifications, and teams struggling to coordinate work....
  7. transfering dropbox files to a new/ second computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfering dropbox files to a new/ second computer: How can I transfer my dropbox files from my home computer (shared with someone else) to my new surface laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-dropbox-files-to-a-new-second-computer/80c8c34a-3370-45c6-824d-d03973707d23"
  8. ProtonVPN Beta Program now available to all users

in Windows 10 News
    ProtonVPN Beta Program now available to all users: [ATTACH] The ProtonVPN Beta Program gives you early access to new VPN features and updates that our team is working on. All users can enable the Beta Program for our Windows, macOS, or Android VPN app. As a community supported VPN service, we are here to serve you and we...
  9. Google Chrome 67 now available to download for all Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 67 now available to download for all Windows users: Google today released a new update for its Chrome browser which is available for download with version 67.0.3396.62 for all users on Windows. The latest update comes with new features along with fixes which were reported by beta testers over the last couple of weeks. The...
  10. Chrome Bookmark not Available to ALL Users

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Bookmark not Available to ALL Users: Good afternoon all, I'm setting up a MS Surface Pro 4 tablet for use for several users who will be using the same web app within Chrome. I know in the past, there was a way to put it on all profiles via C:\Users\Public\AppData\Chrome (I think) so when they log in and bring...