Windows 10: Duh! with windows update

Discus and support Duh! with windows update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Reading about the last update and that some people were having trouble with it. Further read that MS was withdrawing it, then I noticed that I could no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by meebers, Nov 22, 2015.

1. meebers Win User

Duh! with windows update

Reading about the last update and that some people were having trouble with it. Further read that MS was withdrawing it, then I noticed that I could no longer check for updates! The "check now" icon was no longer there. There was an optional update sitting there that was not downloading. I first thought that MS had stopped updates, WRONG, my other puters were updating fine. So poked around some more with the update screen and finally got a message that "windows updates were suspended while battery saver was ON" (this was obviously on my laptop) Turned it off, now updating normal! DUH! *Biggrin

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

:)

meebers, Nov 22, 2015
  2. Levoh Win User

Nokia 5800, Phone won't turn on or charge.

Nope it doesn't seem to find it, it makes the sound for new hardware the "duh-duh" sound but then after a few seconds it does the hardware disconnected "duh-duh" sound! How can I hard reset if it won't turn on ?

Levoh, Nov 22, 2015
  3. EPzu Win User
    What if you don't want windows 10

Duh, Duh, Duh. Cancel reservation is not an option. The first person I asked to opt out of reservation said the exact same lie to me. I'm still stuck and what's even worse, when I try to download other updates. windows 10 starts downloading, and I did
    not select it. So now what, I hate my own computer. I am taking it to best buy and let the geek squad fix this. Microsoft sucks big time to treat people like this, I'm looking into Apple!

Thema:

Duh! with windows update

1. Duh! with windows update - Similar Threads - Duh update

2. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  3. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  4. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...
  5. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...
  6. duh

duh: jhjlad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duh/e5a263d1-3734-4fc8-ba92-a30a5195421e
  7. duh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duh: jhjlad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duh/e5a263d1-3734-4fc8-ba92-a30a5195421e
  8. Total duh moment... anyone around to help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Total duh moment... anyone around to help: I was going to troubleshoot my network and i kitty wanted loves so needless to say i entered netsh and now my prompt has changed from windows\system32> to netsh> and i cant for the life of me remember how to change it back....
  9. HYPER-V limit of hard disks -- Duh !!!!! OK My error

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    HYPER-V limit of hard disks -- Duh !!!!! OK My error: Hi there everything was fine, performance etc -- RAID worked with 2 physical HDD's. However looks like I can't have more than 4 HDD's including the boot virtual disk so 3 physical + boot disk (possibly can add more virtual HDD's but that's not what I want) -- I had 1...
  10. Duh leted a user account when it was still logged security issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Duh leted a user account when it was still logged security issues: I deleted (or duh leted long story) a user account when it was still logged in (I know I know stupid). I have a folder that was created by this user with thousands of files in it. Found the user in the registry using regedit (see attachments). If I delete the user in regedit...