Windows 10: EapHost Error Causing System Crash

Discus and support EapHost Error Causing System Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a brand new Dell Latitude 5591 with Windows 10 Pro v10.0.18362. Shortly after purchasing this computer I started experiencing freezing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrew Clark (aclark2), Aug 27, 2019.

1. EapHost Error Causing System Crash

Hi,

I have a brand new Dell Latitude 5591 with Windows 10 Pro v10.0.18362. Shortly after purchasing this computer I started experiencing freezing and crashing, with the mouse and keyboard not working and the screen going black. The only thing that will make it work is to hard reset. I have run as many diagnosis as possible, but nothing seems to be wrong hardware wise, which means my extended warranty will not help me. There is also no pattern as to when my device is crashing; the activities I am doing are random. As a result, I am coming here hoping to get some help.

I have attached the error messages below. These three messages occur every single time it crashes. In fact, the same messages occur over and over again three or four times.
    Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=17, authorId=9, vendorId=0, vendorType=0
    Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=25, authorId=9, vendorId=0, vendorType=0
    Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=43, authorId=9, vendorId=0, vendorType=0​
    Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Please let me know if there is any additional information you need to help diagnose this problem!

:)

Andrew Clark (aclark2), Aug 27, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 27, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD error 0xc000021a crash

This is just 1 step of finding the cause, there are a few usual causes for this crash.
    • Mismatched system files,
    • User-mode driver
    • system service
    • 3rd party app's

To proceed, you would need recovery media or the troubleshooting options.
    I would recommend the recovery media in case the recovery partition(s) get damaged.
    Recovery Drive - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. EapHost Error Causing System Crash

Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

EapHost Error Causing System Crash [​IMG]

EapHost Error Causing System Crash [​IMG]

Still no boot. Moving on to the next step.

Borromaeus, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

EapHost Error Causing System Crash

1. EapHost Error Causing System Crash - Similar Threads - EapHost Error Causing

2. What caused my system crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What caused my system crash?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000002, 0xfffffd8ccec771a0, 0xfffffd8ccec770f8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081923-13796-01.dmp. Report Id: 98f8d4e4-f4cd-4c98-99d6-5a61842a7afa....
  3. System keeps crashing causing the GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System keeps crashing causing the GPU: A few days ago I was cleaning my computer including every single part. I opened up the graphics card, cleaned it with IPA and replaced the thermal paste on the GPU. I turned on the computer and everything was fine. After a few minutes, I launched the remastered Spider-Man...
  4. System keeps crashing causing the GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps crashing causing the GPU: A few days ago I was cleaning my computer including every single part. I opened up the graphics card, cleaned it with IPA and replaced the thermal paste on the GPU. I turned on the computer and everything was fine. After a few minutes, I launched the remastered Spider-Man...
  5. System keeps crashing causing the GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Event Error Causing System Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Error Causing System Crashes: THis has been happening for a while, but I believe I finally located the cause of seemingly random crashes, something that always appears in the event log at the time of the crash:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  7. Event Error Causing System Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Error Causing System Crashes: THis has been happening for a while, but I believe I finally located the cause of seemingly random crashes, something that always appears in the event log at the time of the crash:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  8. Event Error Causing System Crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Mouse movement causes system crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse movement causes system crash: - When in safe mode, mouse + keyboard functionality works perfectly but when out of safe mode, the system is stuck in reboot mode with the slightest movement of the mouse. - Also when I'm not in the safe mood I am able to use the keyboard for long periods of time with no...
  10. Errors in Event Viewer: EapHost, Event ID 2002

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Errors in Event Viewer: EapHost, Event ID 2002: My computer seemed to be running more slowly after the Creators update, so I went into the error viewer and found a ton of errors with the source EapHost, Event ID 2002. From Googling around, I found that this error can be caused by leftover keys from Cisco software, so I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=17 authorId=9 vendorId=0 vendorType=0

2. skipping: eap method dll path validation failed crash

3. skipping eap method dll path validation failed. error typeid=55

4. event viewer Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=43 authorId=9 vendorId=0 vendorType=0,
  5. Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=43 authorId=9 vendorId=0 vendorType=0,
  6. eaphost application errors,
  7. eap method dll path validation failed. error: typeid=43,
  8. Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=55 authorId=311 vendorId=0 vendorType=0,
  9. eap host errors,
  10. fix eaphost error windows10,
  11. eaphost 2002 windows 10