Windows 10: EapHost Error Causing System Crash

Discus and support EapHost Error Causing System Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a brand new Dell Latitude 5591 with Windows 10 Pro v10.0.18362. Shortly after purchasing this computer I started experiencing freezing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrew Clark (aclark2), Aug 27, 2019.

1. EapHost Error Causing System Crash

Hi,

I have a brand new Dell Latitude 5591 with Windows 10 Pro v10.0.18362. Shortly after purchasing this computer I started experiencing freezing and crashing, with the mouse and keyboard not working and the screen going black. The only thing that will make it work is to hard reset. I have run as many diagnosis as possible, but nothing seems to be wrong hardware wise, which means my extended warranty will not help me. There is also no pattern as to when my device is crashing; the activities I am doing are random. As a result, I am coming here hoping to get some help.

I have attached the error messages below. These three messages occur every single time it crashes. In fact, the same messages occur over and over again three or four times.
    Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=17, authorId=9, vendorId=0, vendorType=0
    Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=25, authorId=9, vendorId=0, vendorType=0
    Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=43, authorId=9, vendorId=0, vendorType=0​
    Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Please let me know if there is any additional information you need to help diagnose this problem!

:)

Andrew Clark (aclark2), Aug 27, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 27, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD error 0xc000021a crash

This is just 1 step of finding the cause, there are a few usual causes for this crash.
    • Mismatched system files,
    • User-mode driver
    • system service
    • 3rd party app's

To proceed, you would need recovery media or the troubleshooting options.
    I would recommend the recovery media in case the recovery partition(s) get damaged.
    Recovery Drive - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. EapHost Error Causing System Crash

Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

EapHost Error Causing System Crash [​IMG]

EapHost Error Causing System Crash [​IMG]

Still no boot. Moving on to the next step.

Borromaeus, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

EapHost Error Causing System Crash

1. EapHost Error Causing System Crash - Similar Threads - EapHost Error Causing

2. Random system crashes caused by atikmdag.sys / ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random system crashes caused by atikmdag.sys / ntoskrnl.exe: * Dump and msinfo32 file link * Hello, I recently assembled a Windows 10 desktop PC which has been getting random BSODs multiple times a day. The most common error I'm getting is "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area" caused by atikmdag.sys, but I've also seen other ones before,...
  3. ntoskerne.exe caused a crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskerne.exe caused a crash: Hello, In 2 weeks ntoskernel.exe gave me crash heres the dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsHoCvG2rmj6nijdHNV_Vq6JqliZ?e=bHcagf I did a full memtest, stress test the CPU with multiple program and tested the GPU. All passed. A bit of help would be greatly appreciated!...
  4. System tray got error cause system icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray got error cause system icon missing: Dear all folk, I have a problem which caused once already from my last time reset my Window. the System tray suddenly occured a "gap" between the system icons and the language icon which caused some system icon is hidden. The system icon wasn't disappeared as when I pull...
  5. A weird error causing in my system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A weird error causing in my system: hi, i am experiencing a very weird problem in my laptop. its related to windows 10. well, i am sure this isnt related to the manufacturer of the laptop but with the os itself. I sometimes experience a error dialog box whenever i want to open certain thing, not everything...
  6. Want to diagnose cause of system error 193.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to diagnose cause of system error 193.: Is there a tool that can tell me exactly why a particular .exe gets system error 193? In my case, I have written a program that modifies an existing .exe and writes the modified file back out. Right now, my program does nothing more than add 1000x to every section RVA...
  7. System crashes/shuts down, no BSOD, cause unknown

in Windows 10 Support
    System crashes/shuts down, no BSOD, cause unknown: Good morning. About 6 weeks ago my system started to crash occasionally, often from one to several days between crashes. When it crashes it simply shuts down w/o notice as if I turned power off. Screen black of course, and no fans etc.. Doesn't seem to matter what programs...
  8. Crashes caused by AV?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crashes caused by AV?: I have recently noticed my PC has been restarting over night, sometimes during the day and was wondering what could be the cause. I have checked the 'reliability history' report and i have seen that on quite a few occurrences it has been at the same time my AV has updated....
  9. Errors in Event Viewer: EapHost, Event ID 2002

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Errors in Event Viewer: EapHost, Event ID 2002: My computer seemed to be running more slowly after the Creators update, so I went into the error viewer and found a ton of errors with the source EapHost, Event ID 2002. From Googling around, I found that this error can be caused by leftover keys from Cisco software, so I...
  10. Windows 10 causing system crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 causing system crashes: Hi everyone, Just before I start, I thought i'd mention that this is a sort of last resort so hopefully someone on here has more knowledge than the people who have already looked into this issue. OK.... I've got a custom built gaming pc which was running windows 7, ran...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eaphost 2002 windows 10