Windows 10: EDGE - cleaner reading doesn't work

Discus and support EDGE - cleaner reading doesn't work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there How do you enable the "Cleaner Reading" panel. Mine just shows a blue area and stops. Using Insider build 10532 W10 Pro edition X64... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Sep 7, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

EDGE - cleaner reading doesn't work

Hi there

How do you enable the "Cleaner Reading" panel. Mine just shows a blue area and stops.

Using Insider build 10532 W10 Pro edition X64

EDGE - cleaner reading doesn't work [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Sep 7, 2015
  2. rompler Win User

Previous versions of PC Suite Cleaner needed

Hi, Where from can I download previous versions of PC Suite Cleaner? The current version (7.1.1) doesn't work on my PC (Windows XP HE SP3). It fails with the error: "memory cannot be read". Thanks.

rompler, Sep 7, 2015
  3. Ron Carr Win User
    Password Manager in Win 10?

I read that Password Manager had been provided in one of the builds: is it in Edge?

Can't find it...

If not is there a password manager that will work?

Roboform doesn't because Edge does not allow use of extensions...I won't use Edge without a password manager...

Ron Carr, Sep 7, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 7, 2015
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Thanks

looks like a lot of websites don't work with it --e.g bbc.co.uk

Cheers

jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 8, 2015
  6. bbc.co.uk should work fine, if viewing a news article

EDGE - cleaner reading doesn't work [​IMG]

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. EDGE - cleaner reading doesn't work - Similar Threads - EDGE cleaner reading

2. Edge doesn't work after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge doesn't work after opening: Hi,When I open Edge, I am met with ..This page is having problem.Try coming back later.You could also:Open a new tabRefresh this pageError code: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATIONI can't even open settings. That's just a blank page.I have tried renaming the msedge.exe and gone to...
  3. Edge doesn't work after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge doesn't work after opening: Hi,When I open Edge, I am met with ..This page is having problem.Try coming back later.You could also:Open a new tabRefresh this pageError code: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATIONI can't even open settings. That's just a blank page.I have tried renaming the msedge.exe and gone to...
  4. "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.: I set up Edge to start with the following URLs: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ Each time I open Edge it shows previous sites that I've been to. Did I miss a setting or is this a bug?...
  5. My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE.: After I upgrade the Win10,my browses doesn't work(can't open any websites),but IE and EDGE. I tried"netsh winsock reset"and reboot,it's not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-browses-doesnt-work-but-ie-and-edge/3914af85-4d49-42bd-a222-814ce6552a08
  6. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...
  7. Edge doesn't work after update

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't work after update: On 12/8/18 I got an update for Windows 10. It was a feature update and now Microsoft Edge doesn't load any web pages. When I open it. I get the following error message: Unable to create content process Error Code: 0x8027025b I posted this on Microsoft forum and they said to...
  8. Edge Reading App

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Reading App: Since upgrading my version of windows yesterday, the reading app no longer works on my favorite site. I LOVED this feature. It is the reason I use Edge over Chrome. What happened and how can I fix it? 62425
  9. Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work: Hi, I'm having an issue with Microsoft Edge Flash not working, specifically on Pandora. I want to like it so much, it's close but it's missing some key features and various annoyances. Anyways, Adobe Flash works just fine with Microsoft edge. I have tried the solution...
  10. Event View Cleaner Will Not Work-Help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event View Cleaner Will Not Work-Help!: I downloaded this bat file in Option 1 of the below link off this forum. Clear All Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows and when I run it you can see as the screen scrolls down that it says that the log entry failed to clean. [img] In this link it shows how to...