Windows 10: Edge Font Too Small

Discus and support Edge Font Too Small in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lolo1943, Aug 19, 2017.

1. lolo1943 Win User

Edge Font Too Small

This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems that they keep touting Edge as the browser of choice but then they make the font too small to read and there is no way to change it anymore.

I know I can magnify the size of the whole browser page but that really doesn't solve the problem and it seems to me that it is just plain common sense to be able to adjust and change the font on any application, especially a browser. Even right here where I am typing this in Windows 10 Forum there are a multitude of ways to change the font.

With all of the other problems Microsoft has with Windows 10 I would think that they don't need anymore, but I'm sure they don't care and I am sure that I will just stick with Firefox. I am even thinking of going back to Windows 7 where problems seem to be solvable.

:)

lolo1943, Aug 19, 2017

2. Nokia 610 - Size of text/numerals

Unfortunately there is no way to customise any of the font sizes.

I personally find it annoying that most text is too big and left off the edge of the screen with no wrapping, but too big or too small WE NEED A METHOD TO SELECT IT PLEASE MICROSOFT!

Martin Crosbie, Aug 19, 2017
  3. Nokia N75...any update coming?

Is the N75 a neglected model? It is in need of a serious update. Too many bugs to list, but I'll start here:

-Contact font size for phone number is RIDICULOUSLY SMALL.

-Bluetooth transmission is weak

-Lack of font realizability (huge screen, tiny fonts...**bleep**?)

-Clock too small

formulaben, Aug 19, 2017
  4. Jeddie Win User

Edge Font Too Small

Jeddie, Aug 20, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    I've seen this problem with a number of my clients and suggest the whole issue may depend upon the monitors the programmers are using, e.g. 21" or larger, while the consumers are still using 17" or 19" models. The programmers tend to have the latest and greatest and forget what their 'audience' needs. The 'trend' seemed to have started back in the 17" or 19" CRT/CRT Flat Screen days [yeah, I had a 19" CRT Flat Screen] and continued into the LCD Flat Panel monitors in use today with Desktops and Notebooks. Of course the hardcore Gamers, or major players, like to have as much on the screen as possible so they need the bigger monitors. I use a 21.5" Flat Panel on my main computers but also have a 27" Flat Panel on a backup computer.

Berton, Aug 20, 2017
  6. lolo1943 Win User
    The problem is that when I click on Settings there is no Reading View Style and no Reading View Font Size boxes shown. I am using Windows 10 Pro 1703.

lolo1943, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge Font Too Small

1. Edge Font Too Small - Similar Threads - Edge Font Too

2. Menu bar font too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar font too small: I have difficulty reading the text on program menu bars. There used to be a very useful Display dialogue - very detailed - where I could choose size and colours for menu bars, dialogues and lots of other items. Win!0 seems to have removed it which is really frustrating.I know...
  3. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  4. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  5. Windows font too small

6. Printer printing font too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer printing font too small: HP printer not printing correct font size from Word or e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-font-too-small/8c3bf3ac-6deb-414b-ab47-1c1b7fad81a6
  7. The font, is just too small . . .

The font, is just too small . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.The default font, is just too small.As I grow, older. I just need it bigger.These are, the instructions I follow,To get the fonts bigger:Font SizeGo to the search tabThen Search "Make text Bigger"From there you can adjust font...
  8. graphics and fonts too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics and fonts too small: Why when I open some programs the everything is minimize? in other words the letters(font) and graphics are too small to be read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-and-fonts-too-small/43715194-4209-4328-ac98-d79cc02d549e
  9. Edge Display too small

Edge Display too small: When MS Edge is opened, it is about 25% of the screen. How do I make it bigger whenever it is loaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-display-too-small/d15bfbea-5944-4302-bc82-87f332c0119b
  10. Fonts Blurred / too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Blurred / too small: Hi, I have an original Acer laptop Aspire E1-522 with AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, 1500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) and a brand new Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge tabs too small to read

2. edge tab too small text

3. When I use edge the font comes up very small