Windows 10: Edge not loading

Discus and support Edge not loading in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Following upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Edge appears in the taskbar but doesn't load. There's no browser listed do I can't access the web from... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Christine Brown, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Edge not loading

Following upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Edge appears in the taskbar but doesn't load. There's no browser listed do I can't access the web from that laptop.

:)

Christine Brown, Jun 6, 2017

2. microsoft edge not loading

Oh great work! You know, when you hear hooves you think horses, not unicorns. I didn't even think of Trusteer Rapport, but that has foiled browsers in the past!

Have a great one, and leave a positive review if possible!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Jun 6, 2017
  3. microsoft edge not loading

Trusteer Rapport was the problem.Edge now working

davidcampbell8, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Edge not loading

Hi Christine.

Are you getting any error messages on screen or in the Event Viewer?

Here is a tutorial that may help.

Reinstall and Re-register Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

You can also type Internet Explorer in the Cortana on task bar or Window Key + S to get the old browser while you work through this. Hopefully it works.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 6, 2017
Thema:

Edge not loading

1. Edge not loading - Similar Threads - Edge loading

2. Windows 10 is trying to load Edge every time after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is trying to load Edge every time after restarting PC: Every time I restart my PC and log in to my account, it tries to load Edge. But the problem is that I completely deleted Edge from my PC, so it's trying to run a file that doesn't exist in this path: C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe I've tried...
  3. Windows 10 is trying to load Edge every time after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is trying to load Edge every time after restarting PC: Every time I restart my PC and log in to my account, it tries to load Edge. But the problem is that I completely deleted Edge from my PC, so it's trying to run a file that doesn't exist in this path: C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe I've tried...
  4. Wifi Connected with internet but Edge not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connected with internet but Edge not loading: I'm writing this connected to my hotspot.The wifi connection has internet, I verified by using in my phone and tablet. But when I connect it using laptop I can't access edge, troubleshoot options. I even tried it with firefoxI did reset my router, check blocked devices and...
  5. Wifi Connected with internet but Edge not loading

Wifi Connected with internet but Edge not loading: I'm writing this connected to my hotspot.The wifi connection has internet, I verified by using in my phone and tablet. But when I connect it using laptop I can't access edge, troubleshoot options. I even tried it with firefoxI did reset my router, check blocked devices and...
  6. Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...: I have ruled out network issues, reinstalled gaming services, made sure all necessary apps are up to date, messed with the preferred languages. Removed a bunch of start up apps. Nothing is working. Any ideas?...
  7. Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...

Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...: I have ruled out network issues, reinstalled gaming services, made sure all necessary apps are up to date, messed with the preferred languages. Removed a bunch of start up apps. Nothing is working. Any ideas?...
  8. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...: Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain joined PCs.-removed the device from domain and then tested, it worked fine with chrome however once domain joined then it didn't work with chromeEffected multiple/all users.Any suggestions...
  9. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...: Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain joined PCs.-removed the device from domain and then tested, it worked fine with chrome however once domain joined then it didn't work with chromeEffected multiple/all users.Any suggestions...
  10. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware